Lazy Day.

Deafening

Having his ear bitten - although gently - was not Myungsoo's idea of fun and huffed at Sungjong's apologetic face, as the two of them headed downstairs to find some form of food.

Entering the kitchen, Myungsoo bowed to Aerin and Mrs Lee, greeting them sleepily, "Morning Mrs Lee, Aerin. How are you?"

Ignoring his question and zoning in on his reddening ear, Mrs Lee exclaimed, "What happened to your ear? It's turning red!"

Myungsoo groaned and turned to shoot a glare at a sheepish Sungjong, "He did that," Myungsoo said, "He bit my ear instead of telling me he was hungry."

Aerin snorted into her near-finished bowl of cereal and covered with her hand, trying to hold back her laughter.

Mrs Lee snickered behind her hand, turning around to dish up the bacon and eggs she's been cooking for breakfast, "Sit down," she instructed, as she placed the food down in front of her son and the senior.

"Thank you Mrs Lee, I'll eat well."

Sungjong blew a kiss to his smiling mother, as the two dug into their breakfast.

A moment later, Woohyun and Sunggyu appeared from the stairs, dressed and bags packed.

"Oh, Sunggyu!" Mrs Lee called, spotting the said boy tugging on his shoes, "Leaving already?"

"Afraid so," Sunggyu said, "Mum's practically having kittens right now, so I'd better go home before I really get in trouble."

Nodding, Mrs Lee waved the two off, watching from the door until they turned the corner and were out of sight. Returning to the kitchen, she noticed Aerin had vanished and the two boys were elbow deep in bubbles.

"Sungjong? Myungsoo? You don't need to do that, I can do it later." Mrs Lee leant against the doorframe as Sungjong turned and set the plate he was wiping on the bench.

Myungsoo insisted on repaying you for breakfast.

Chuckling to herself, Mrs Lee nodded and left the kitchen.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After they'd managed to clean the dishes (not without having a bubble fight, of course), Myungsoo and Sungjong headed upstairs and got dressed.

Myungsoo was surprised that Sungjong's clothes fit him, but he wasn't going to admit that he liked the scent that lingered on them from Sungjong's use.

The two boys got changed and met back in Sungjong's bedroom, where they both fell back on the bed, wondering what to do for the rest of the Saturday.

A mild few moments of indecision later and they decided to watch movies.

Heading into the theatre room, Sungjong picked out the first movie; Tangled.

Clearly he wasn't too old for a good Disney movie.

Setting out to make a large bowl of buttered popcorn, filling two large glasses of soda and grabbing a packet of skittles and M&Ms respectively, Myungsoo and Sungjong curled up on the couch to watch the movie.

Tangled turned into Megamind; Megamind to Titanic; Titanic to Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Lesson of the hour; Sungjong adores horror movies.

As the end credits of TCM rolled across the screen, Myungsoo could feel himself cringing as Sungjong reached for the horror movie pile and barely stopped himself from running out of the room - screaming - when the younger boy selected The Exorcist.

As the second horror movie started to play, Myungsoo hid his face into his pillow, continually stuffing his face with popcorn and jumping at the opportunity when the bowl became empty.

As he waited for the fresh batch of popcorn to cook, Myungsoo jumped violently when a pair of slim arms wrapped around his waist.

He breathed a heavy sigh of relief when Sungjong's head popped over his shoulder.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
After five consecutive horror movies, Myungsoo finally stopped Sungjong's rampage and turned off the tv.
 
Well, he wasn't sleeping for a few days.
 
The weather outside was nice for an early Spring day and Myungsoo managed to convince Sungjong into going for a walk to the park he'd seen from the bus when they'd first arrived.
 
Walking along the pavement leisurely, Myungsoo threw his head back and allowed the sun to warm his face, hands in his pockets and Sungjong skipping along happily by his side.
 
Reaching the park's entrance, Sungjong excitedly grabbed Myungsoo's hand, pulling him along towards the large pond that was in the centre of the park. Ducks glided along and little children giggled merrily from the banks - throwing bread crumbs to the birds.
 
Because they didn't have any bread crumbs, Sungjong instead led Myungsoo up the bank, to a small hill where a large cherry blossom tree stood proudly. Taking out his phone, Sungjong typed a message;
 
Appa used to bring me here when I was little.
 
Myungsoo ruffled Sungjong's hair, as the latter smiled sadly.
 
The two sat at the base of the tree, Myungsoo leaning against the trunk and Sungjong seated between the senior's legs, liking how safe he felt when in the senior's arms.
 
The breeze was gentle and the trees swayed slowly, almost hypnotically as they moved to and fro.
 
Myungsoo and Sungjong looked up in awe, as pretty blossoms from the tree they sat under floated with the wind, some falling faster then others and landing in the pair's hair.
 
Giggling silently, Sungjong brushed cherry blossom petals off Myungsoo's shoulders and out of his hair.
 
Watching him contentedly, Myungsoo studied Sungjong's happy face - committing every small detail to memory. The curve of his lips, his pearly white teeth, his dimples, the crinkle of his eyes and the sharpness of his cheekbones.
 
As Sungjong sat back on his calves, Myungsoo felt as if he was in a trance; leaning forward ever so slowly, seeing Sungjong's eyes widen ever so slightly...
 
And kissed him.