Mother.

Deafening

"I didn't know you have four brothers, Aerin."

Aerin glanced up at her mother and frowned in confusion, "I don't, Mum. Why would you say that?"

Mrs Lee smiled teasingly, "Because there's three boys up in your brother's room, that I don't remember being there before."

Realising who her mother was talking about, Aerin rolled her eyes and went back to her breakfast, "Oh," she began talking between mouthfuls of cereal, "That's Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Woohyun. They're oppa's friends. They came over last night to look after oppa for me, while I did my homework. Guess they fell asleep."

Mrs Lee laughed quietly, "Well it's good to know that Sungjong has good friends, isn't it?" She shook her head when Aerin hummed in response.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sometime later that morning, Sunggyu woke with a start when a loud ringtone sounded next to him. Glancing around for a moment, he noticed two things;

One, his baby Jongie was asleep with Myungsoo (the senior would surely pay for that later) and two, no one else had woken up because of the horrid phone.

As he picked up the offending object, Sunggyu hoped to whatever Gods there were that it wasn't his mother, as he remembered he never phoned home last night before he crashed at Sungjong's place and his poor mother was probably having kittens right now. He grimaced as the caller ID flashed "엄마" on his phone.

Just as he was about to answer, his phone went blank and he stared at it. A moment later, a message came through with a missed call. Rolling his eyes, Sunggyu unlocked his phone and checked his messages.

32 missed calls.

All from his mother.

Oh yeah, Sunggyu thought, I'm in trouble.

Just his luck, as Sunggyu went to put his phone down, the screen lit up again and he bit back a rather offensive word. Giving into his fate, Sunggyu answered the call.

"KIM SUNGGYU, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU WITH SOME GIRL?"

Sunggyu sighed and resigned himself to dealing with his outraged mother.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
Sometime later (around an hour and a half), Sunggyu managed to finally get his mother off the phone.
 
By that time however, everyone else had been rudely awakened - because Sunggyu had finally lost his patience and yelled at his mother, quite loudly.
 
Myungsoo had started so violently, he'd fallen off the bed which subsequently led to Sungjong being pulled on top of him, as he was still wrapped up in the senior's arms.
 
Woohyun had woken when Myungsoo and Sungjong toppled onto the floor and he'd been half asleep until another yell from Sunggyu woke him completely.
 
Fair to say that Sunggyu was not, everyone's favourite person. Even Sungjong was glaring at him, sticking like glue to Myungsoo to show his friend how much he hated him at that moment.
 
Now, Sungjong ignoring him, Sunggyu could handle. But when Woohyun turned his back on him to sleep some more, Sunggyu didn't like that at all.
 
After sending Myungsoo and Sungjong downstairs to get food, (Sungjong had expressed his hunger by biting Myungsoo's ear), Sunggyu took up the task of apologising to his boyfriend.
 
"Woohyun..."
 
Nothing.
 
"Hyunnie..."
 
Still nothing.
 
"Nam Woohyun!"
 
Not even a twitch.
 
Realising his boyfriend was either blatantly ignoring him or still asleep, Sunggyu turn around and pouted - crossing his arms and whining slightly.
 
Not a moment later, arms circled the sulking boy's waist and a low chuckle sounded in his ear.
 
"Is my Gyu sulking because of me?"
 
"Yes, now go away."
 
"But you tried so hard to get my attention, why would I leave?"
 
"You were ignoring me!"
 
Woohyun laughed and ruffled Sunggyu's hair affectionately, "I was only playing," he said, "I know what your mother is like."
 
Sunggyu stuck out his bottom lip and pouted again, "I need to go home, before she really has kittens."
 
Woohyun chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Yes dear."