Relax and Sleep.

Deafening

It took an hour for Sunggyu's anger to subside and by that time he'd ranted for a good 15 minutes, Sungjong had bolted for the bathroom twice and Myungsoo was becoming increasingly worried.

When Aerin had said Sungjong was really sick, she'd meant really sick.

The poor boy could barely move without wincing.

As he crawled back into bed after dashing to the bathroom (for the third time), Myungsoo tucked the covers around him and his slightly sweaty hair - just like his mother used to when he was a child.

He felt a sense of relief when Sungjong closed his eyes and relaxed, sinking into his numerous pillows and allowing his head to be petted.

Woohyun managed to drag Sunggyu out of the bedroom, claiming he was hungry and that they should probably get Sungjong some medicine.

With the fuming sophomore and his exasperated boyfriend gone, Myungsoo looked around the room and finally began to realise why Sungjong chose to sleep in the attic.

It was a surprisingly large space up there, with a large bay window facing behind the house, charismatic wooden beams that crossed over the ceiling and most of all, it was quiet; away from the hustle and bustle of the main house. And Sungjong had certainly outdone himself on the decor.

The west wall was painted a light blue, framed pictures hung up in neat patterns across the surface. The south wall was a feature wall, with white, black and green patterns across the light blue base. The door and Sungjong's bedhead also took up a large chunk of the wall.

The north wall was mainly dominated by the huge window, though Sungjong had managed to sneak in a few idol group posters around the window frame. The east wall wasn't really a wall, but more a collection of books that stretched from floor to ceiling.

In the corner of the north and west wall was a simple black desk, which supported a large desktop computer, an array of what seemed to be school-related papers and a stack of books, neatly placed at one end.

The more Myungsoo looked around, the more he wished his own dingy, tacky and bland room would look like Sungjong's. Sure, it could look like this - it was certainly big enough - but Myungsoo was too lazy to get started.

Maybe I should invite Sungjong over and let him loose, Myungsoo thought, chuckling to himself quietly.

Loud scuffling suddenly sounded and the door opened, revealing Woohyun bearing a platter full of delicious looking food and Sunggyu, bearing a bottle of medicine and a bowl of chicken soup.

Myungsoo couldn't help but smile at the childish smile that took over Sungjong's face as he smelt the chicken. He watched as the younger boy wiggled his eyebrows at him and practically drooled when Sunggyu set the tray on his lap.

Sunggyu's chicken soup is the best!

Myungsoo didn't need any special translation to figure that out.

The three chuckled as Sungjong made a face at the foul smelling medicinal concoction, forcing it down his throat like a good boy and slammed the spoon down on his bedside table. He made retching motions to convey how horrid it was, before he started to sip his hot soup; a blissful look took over his face.

Sunggyu and Woohyun made themselves comfy at the desk to begin their homework, while Myungsoo was reluctant to move from his place on the bed.

It didn't take Sungjong long to finish off the soup, but once he did, the boy stretched out like a cat and yawned widely. Myungsoo moved the tray onto the floor and helped Sungjong lie down properly. He was about to join Woohyun and Sunggyu when Sungjong grabbed his sleeve, asking him to stay.

Glancing over to make sure Sunggyu wasn't looking, Myungsoo clambered onto the bed and laid down beside Sungjong, the younger making himself comfortable in the senior's arms and the two slowly drifted off to sleep.