Recipe #3

The Perfect Recipe of Love

"If you like me tell me. If you miss me show it. if you love me prove it."  -Anonymous

 

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Sulli...What are you doing here?" Minho didn't know what to do. Sulli has found him.

"Move!" Sulli pushed Minho aside and entered his room.

"Why are you preventing me like i'm a disease or something?" Sulli started speaking up.

Minho closed the door and turned to look at Sulli. He didn't know what to say.

"I thought you were joking when you told me not to look for you. I didn't know you were that serious!" Sulli shouted, anger rising up in her body.

"You didn't answer my calls, I couldn't find you in school. When I would visit your house, they said you weren't there! Are you trying to avoid me!" Sulli added.

All Minho could do was stare at her. He couldn't utter a single word. Oh how he missed her face.

Sulli noticed Minho staring.

"Could you please stop staring at me and speak up! If you want to say something, say it. Don't just stand there like i'm a freak or something. Minho!" Sulli was pissed at Minho's continous silence.

Minho still didn't speak earning a sigh from Sulli.

She then lowered her voice and started to speak gently. Sulli sat on Minho's bed

"If you don't like me then tell me. If you want to stop our friendship just tell me. Your silence is killing me." Sulli stated.

He still didn't speak.

"I don't know what to do anymore..." Sulli started tearing up.

"You know how miserable I was when I couldn't see you for a week. I thought I would die. I know I might be exaggerating but that's just the way it is. I can't stand being apart from you." Sulli looked away. Tears uncontrollably fell on her cheek.

Sulli wiped her tears and began speaking again.

"I don't know what I did wrong that made you act this way. If you want distance, then i'll give it. Just tell me. We don't have to make things harder for us." Sulli covered her face to hide the soreness in it.

Minho's heart was in pain at the sight of Sulli tearing up, but he still couldn't find the right words to explain what he needed to stay.

Silence echoed in the room as both parties remained in silence.

"Sulli.." Minho finally spoke up and sat beside Sulli.

Sulli smiled at him. Her eyes red from tears.

"I thought I only saw you as a friend, but I was wrong..." Sulli whispered, not looking at Minho eyes.

"Huh?" Minho stared at Sulli who had confusion written all over his face.

"I..." Sulli couldn't say it.

"What Sulli, tell me." Minho was anxious. He needed to know what Sulli was gonna say.

"I..like... I like you." Sulli finally said it.

She's dead.

"I just needed to say my feelings before it's too late. I know you won't lik-" Minho hugged Sulli.

He couldn't explain what he was feeling once she said that. Happiness mixed with excitement, mixed with shock, mixed with amusement..He was just so happy.

Sulli was confused. Why was Minho so happy?

Minho broke from the hug and began speaking up.

"I'm an idiot aren't I?" Minho joked.

Sulli just looked at him.

What the heck is happening.

"I was so stupid to believe in my own fears that I couldn't even face them myself." Minho stared at Sulli.

"Minho..I don't get you." Sulli didn't know what was happening.

"I'm so stupid!" Minho shouted at himself, ignoring Sulli's statement.

Minho noticed Sulli's face who was lost from all this sudden commotion. He smiled.

"Sulli." Minho called Sulli's attention.

Sulli listened.

"I've been afraid to face my feelings this whole time. I worried too much of the future that I forgot that what was truly important was the present." Minho began speaking.

"I was too weak to fight off my doubts and I feel sorry for that." Minho added.

Just get to the point.

"The truth is...I like you too Choi Sulli. Wait correct that, I love you. I love you so much that it hurts not to see you near me." Minho smiled.

Sulli was shocked, her bestfriend loves her too.

"Then why were you avoiding me?" Sulli asked.

"I thought that what I was feeling was wrong. I didn't want myself to believe that there would actually be a chance of you liking me back. So I thought that by being away from you for awhile, it could help me forget my feelings. But I was wrong. I didn't know that it was that hard." Minho pulled Sulli with him so that they were both lying on the bed.

"Can you forgive me?" Minho turned to look at Sulli's face while showing off his aegyo.

"Let me think... You made me cry all night, go on a date with a guy I didn't know, lose my sanity.." 

"Yah! Stop making me feel so bad." Minho cut off Sulli.

"Well that's what you get Mr. Choi." Sulli laughed.

"Can we start over again? And maybe, even try..you know you and me."

Is he serious.

"You don't have to say yes you know, just tell me if you're not comfor-"

"Yes!" Sulli screamed. "I mean, yeah we could try it. I don't see any problem."

"Chincha?!" Minho was so happy he stood up and was bouncing on the bed like a 10 year old.

Sulli couldn't help but giggle while watching Minho. Who could have thought that her bestfriend was inlove with her too. It just comes to show that somethings come when you least expect it too.

"Alright, alright. It's getting late, I have to go home now Minho!" Sulli didn't want to break the moment but time just had to interrupt.

Minho stopped jumping. "I'll bring you home."

"Are you sure?" Sulli asked.

"Well..You could sleep here." Minho teased.

"Yah! Fine, you can bring me home." Sulli playfully slapped Minho's arm.

"Haha, I knew you couldn't resist me." Minho once again teased Sulli.

"Oh Shut Up."

...

Just like what was promised, Minho brought Sulli home. But he didn't leave just yet. He stayed there for awhile and had a long chit chat with Sulli. He couldn't help it. He missed her so much.

"This cookie is so good." Minho said while chewing on the soft chewy cookie Sulli baked for him.

It was eleven in the evening already but both Sulli and Minho were still awake.

"You wanted to leave already because you said it was getting late but then you stay up late once you reached your house." Minho teased Sulli

"Well I want to sleep already but you insist on staying here for a while so I don't have a choice. Unless you want me to sleep while you're staying here and then leave you all alone with no companion. Do you want that cause I can just go to my room any second now?" Sulli teased back.

"I was joking! Don't take me seriously." Minho pouted.

"Aww, our little tadpole is sad. Don't worry i'll call your mama." Sulli laughed so hard.

"Look who's talking..." Minho tickled Sulli making the latter fall of her seat and straight into the floor.

"Sulli. Mianhe, I didn't mean to...I'm really sorry." Minho was really guilty for what he had done to Sulli.

Sulli couldn't help it but laugh at Minho's face.

"What's funny?" Minho asked as Sulli was once again laughing her heart out on the floor.

"You should have seen your face. You were so worried Hahahaha." Sulli can't breathe.

Minho just smiled. Oh how he missed her.

"I love you so much Choi Sulli." Minho thought of the girl who was laughing her off on the floor.

The couple stayed up all late at night catching up with the time they missed when they were apart from each other.

...

It was nine in the morning when Sulli woke up. She never felt so happy in ages. She still couldn't believe that her bestfriend was now her boyfriend. Things just happened so fast that she wonders if it's even real.

Sulli was about to open the door to head downstairs for breakfast when suddenly the door opened by itself.

"Minho! What are you doing here?" Sulli was shocked to see Minho standing by her door so early in the morning.

"Get dressed, we're going somewhere." Minho said

"Huh, where are we going?" Sulli asked.

"Date." Minho smiled so wide you could see all of his pearly white teeth.

"Bwoh?!" Sulli just got home from a date yesterday, and now she's going on another one.

She didn't even get that much sleep from last night and now she's going to be out all day, again.

"But I just want to sleep." whined Sulli

 


A/N: Annyeonghaseyo Chingus

Sorry if this chapter is cheesy, I just had to write it bwahaha.

Anyways, if you think this fanfic is coming to end, well there's still a long way to go haha.

I hope you like this chapter though I know it . lol

I'll try to update another or two later. It all depends on me actually, If I don't get sleepy and pass out, maybe I can :)

'Till the next update Chingus :)