Friends

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Cutie, how are you today? Feeling better?" Joon asked while taking seat beside Jinki. They were in Jinki's class and Joon was just visiting him like he did every single day. He always said his day gets better if he meets Jinki before classes, which was actually cheesy but sweet for Jinki. They were just talking about some random things when both Minho and Jonghyun made their way inside the class.

Jonghyun automatically cursed his roommate watching how he was once again sitting too close to Jinki, and on top of that his hand was around Jinki's shoulder... Why the hell they have to be touching each other like that? And Jinki too was smiling like it wasn't big deal.... He huffed and pouted a little before making his way to his own seat which was on other side of Jinki's. Minho only gave his lovesick smile to Jinki and he too sat beside them.

"What are you doing in our class, hyung?" Jonghyun asked irritated.

Joon raised his eyebrow, "Of course not for you, Jjong! I came here to meet my cutie. Any problem with that?"

"Yahh yahh, he isn't yours!" Jonghyun growled.

Joon smirked, "Well he isn't yours  either... What's the matter jjong? Are you in love with Jinki or what?"

Jonghyun looked horrified at the words and he gulped as Jinki turned towards him with his adorable confused face. He seemed to be blushing lightly and Jonghyun felt his throat going dry.

"Jong__" Jinki started only to cut off by Jonghyun.

"It's not like that. Hyung is talking nonsense Jinki. Don't listen to him." He almost screeched and all three Minho, Joon and Jinki were looking with amused expression towards him.

"Okay! No problem." Jinki said, smiling almost immediately.

God! He looks ing edible with that smile. He should stop already before I loose my sanity and kiss him in front of whole school, Jonghyun thought absent mindly.

"Jonghyun stop thinking naughty things about my cutie. And stop smiling like that, it's creepy." Joon said.

Jonghyun's eyes widened and he lost his temper. "Joon-hyung, just stop talking stupid things already. You are ing irritating me. Just go back to your class before I say something nonsense."

"And why should I listen to you. I'm not even here for you. I'll go if Jinki tells me to, rite yeobo?"

"He is not your yeobo...." Jonghyun said through gritted teeth.

Minho whispered something to Jinki and made his way out of class, leaving him with two stupid boys alone.

Both of them seems to be busy throwing insults at each others face and finally Jinki reached his limit.

"Guys guys, stop it already. Joonie-hyung, enough with teasing. Go back to your class." Jonghyun  cursed again. Joonie hyung again. Why does he have to call him so sweetly??? "And Jonghyunie, don't talk like that to him. He is our senior and your friend too."

Joon sighed but agreed and left the class. But not before pecking Jinki on his chubby cheek, much to Jonghyun's despise. But still he smiled stupidly as he remembered how Jinki called him. Jonghyunie... He freaking called me Jonghyuniee.... Yayy!!!

"Jonghyuniee??? Are you okay??" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Jinki's smooth voice and he looked up in Jinki's eyes. He looked confused and too adorable for his own good.

"Huh?" He asked intelligently.

Jinki sighed and said, "I was talking to you and you suddenly went in trance or something. What happened?"

"uhh it's just that you called me Jonghyuniee..." He said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter