Jinki's birthday

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Another bonus chapter. Once again to avoid your confusion, these two chapters are just fluffy treat for Minho and Onew's birthday.  This chapter is longgggg... 6 pages in total.... I never knew it would be this long... Please tell me how is it....

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Stupid Jonghyun. No it should be dumb Jonghyun! how could he do that to me?"

 

Jinki was cursing under his breath as he tried to get ready. He was so annoyed at Jonghyun. It was his birthday today and he woke up all alone in their bed, without the usual warmth he was so used to feel every single day. Jonghyun knew how he hated to wake up to empty bed, yet he did it and on his birthday. Jinki was sure he was going to beat the younger man once he meets him later. He huffed in annoyance as he tried to button up his shirt neatly, but failing since it was mostly Jonghyun who helped him to do so every day. He pouted as he remembered how Jonghyun will naughtily pull Jinki closer by his collar and then how he would focus completely on buttoning up his shirt, without any teasing. And how he would loop his arms around Jinki's neck and pull him in for a breathtaking kiss once he was done with his shirt. He smiled as he remembered how Jonghyun would even do his hair sometimes, talking about how he loved Jinki's golden, silky hair and threading fingers through it until he was satisfied. But today it was all missing, his Jonghyun was obviously out for his schedule and he didn't even thought of waking Jinki up before leaving. He didn't even left any note which was quite surprising since Jonghyun was romantic and was so into those cheesy things.

He huffed again as he decided to just stop thinking about that certain dino who forgot about his birthday as he got ready and left his house. He went inside his car and started engine. While driving, he was surfing through radio channels and stopped as soon as he heard certain someone's voice. Jonghyun's voice to be exact. Oh yes! He did said that he have an radio appearance for today. He didn't changed the channel, deciding that he would listen to what Jonghyun is going to say. And even though he was angry at Jonghyun, he still wanted listen to his voice.

 

"So Jonghyun-ssi, do you have any special message to anyone? We are at the end of this program so if you have anything to say to anyone, you could give them a message through this."

Jinki held his breath as he heard that familiar chuckle of Jonghyun. He couldn't believe but his heart still skipped a bit whenever younger would chuckle sweetly like that. He calmed his heart as he listened to what Jonghyun was saying.

"Ahh, yes! Well I do know that the one I'm gonna give this message is most probably angry at me now. Actually I want to say something to Jinki, my husband! I do know he must be already ready for work and would be driving already. But I also know that he must be upset and also he IS listening to this show. "

"Yes you Jerk! I AM angry at you!!! You are so gonna get it once you meet me. Don't even think I'm gonna fall for your stupid cheesy message." Jinki mumbled while driving, though he was secretly waiting for Jonghyun to continue that cheesy message. Which he did...

"I--- God it's sooo freaking hard... Babe? I know you are mad at me for leaving without waking you. But You looked so beautiful while sleeping that I didn't had heart to wake you. I know how you hate to wake up all alone, but I had to leave you in the favor of attending this schedule. I'm really sorry for leaving without even wishing you. But I won't wish you now, because I want to be able to kiss you right after I wish you. So I guess you would have to wait a little more for that? I know you are pouting rite now, but still please forgive me? You can't stay mad at your Jjongie for long, can you? Hahaha... Anyways all I want to say rite now is that, thank you for coming in my life and making it worth living. Thanks for putting up with me even though I'm quite annoying at times. I know I never get enough time to spend with you even though we are technically married. But I promise I'll make it up to you. Just don't let my absence ruin this day for you, ok? I'll meet you rite after finishing my schedules and I promise I won't let anything disturb us that time. it will be just you and me, no one else. Okay babe? Just stop pouting and keep smiling for me. I love you, jagiya~~ Will meet you soon, bebe!"

 With those words another song started to play, marking the end of song and in car Jinki couldn't help but to break in huge smile for the first time that day. He drove with new found energy, his mind all blurry with images of his lovely puppy husband. Husband! It felt so good to be true even after 3 weeks of their marriage...

He soon reached at his hospital and as he walked through the corridors he received millions of wishes from his co-workers and even some patients. He was quite popular doctor, what's with his handsome face, cheery nature and cute mistakes. Being the love interest and now husband of Korea's popular singer was also one of the many reason's behind him being famous. But mostly he was adored by his every patient and all other staff of hospital because of his soft voice and pure smile. He froze as he entered his cabin, only to stop and admire the way it was decorated with pink roses, his favorites. He smiled knowing Jonghyun was behind it and that he had planned it with his colleagues. He went towards his desk and picked up few roses which were laying on it and sniffed it. He smiled as he braced himself to go through another tiring yet somewhat exciting day.

Whole day went with Jinki doing multiple check-ups, running some tests, training interns and was already done with 3 operations. He still have one more round and he was so freaking tired. What made his day more bearable though was those little messages his husband sent him throughout the day. Jinki wouldn't admit it but he blushed at every single message. Jonghyun was talented singer but he sure was more talented in writing. He knew exactly how o make Jinki blush and he had so painfully succeeded in that. Every single message was about nothing but things Jonghyun loved about Jinki. And it did have quite thorough explanation about some things which were quite inappropriate.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jinki finally gave out long sigh as he finished his duty and gathered his things to leave hospital. He was so excited to finally meet his husband so he decided to quickly drive to his home and just hug him tightly. All he wanted to do was just cuddle with Jonghyun and just sleep like a baby in his arms. But what was waiting for him in parking lot just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter