Highschool Romance

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki, Jonghyun and minho made their way to their classroom. As expected, Joon entered the classroom and both Minho and Jonghyun rolled their eyes. Jinki on the other hand was oblivious to his surrounding and was busy smiling like the sunshine that he was at Joon. Joon quickly came to their desk and pulled his friend in strong hug. 

"Yah Yah what do you think you are doing, hugging Jinki like that?" Jonghyun asked, annoyed.

Joon raised his eyebrow as he replied cheekily, "Well hello there Jjong. Since Jinki is my BEST FRIEND I can hug him all I want... Right Jinki??"

Jinki was confused at first but the he chuckled remembering that both the boys have confessed to him just yesterday and that they were obviously jealous of Joon who can touch him whenever he wants while they have to maintain their distance. 

"Yes you are right Joonie hyung. You are my best friend, of course you don't need anyone's permission to hug me..." Jinki held back another chuckle as he found Minho rolling his eyes while Jonghyun just pouted. 

Ohh!! This is definitely interesting, Jinki thought. he could get used to the feeling that two handsome boys are fighting for his attention. Most importantly it was amusing to see Jonghyun who was first so angry at him, now wanting nothing but have Jinki in his life. He kinda had an idea about Minho's crush or rather he could see it in the way Minho took care of him all along. but Jonghyun, he never really relaized that jonghyun might be in love with him. Honestly he still have no idea how he is going to choose one of them but he was thinking of just spending tie with both of them and give his heart the responsibility of choosing the one it desires. 

Joon has already left the classroom, but not before giving a peck on Jinki's cheek, much to Minho and Jonghyun's horror. But soon the lectures started and everything fell into routine.

It was lunch time and taemin and key were amu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter