Roommate?

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you left like that?" Minho asked. He and Jonghyun were sitting in Minho's dorm room. Minho was trying to ask what was wrong with jonghyun but Jonghyun was being stubborn.

"Nothing important. I was just annoyed at something, nothing else. I'm alright now though." Jonghyun said back.

"Annoyed? Just that? Then why didn't you attend remaining lectures? "

"Because I was busy with Jessica! Why? Don't you have new friend now? I thought I should leave you two alone so you can spend some 'Quality Time' with your future boyfriend. " He said dryly, making Minho surprised.

"What? Don't tell me it's because I was talking with Jinki... Oh come on hyung, he is new student here. What's wrong with helping him? And yes! I like him but you didn't had any problem with any of my boy crushes before. Then why are you annoyed? Don't tell me you too like him."

Jonghyun's eyes widened and he said, "What? Me? Kim Jonghyun liking that Jinki guy? No way! Are you out of your mind Min? "
"Well it seems like you were jealous. So I thought..."

"Yes! I am jealous. But with him. You are my best friend! And you all were dotting on him, saying things like how cute he is and all. Even Joon hyung was flirting with him. I don't know what's so intersting about him. All that bunny boy does is make me annoyed and really angry. I don't know why but I maybe hate him so much. Don't ask me reason though, I myself don't have any idea why I'm feeling like this."

Minho was stunned. Well that was new! Jonghyun was never once jealous of anyone. But before he could say anything however someone knocked on the door.

"We'll talk about it later ok? I'll see who is on the door, looks like my new roommate is here."

Minho all but ran towards door. His previous roommate has been passed out and now Minho was supposed to meet his new roommate. As soon as he opened the door, he was face to face with none other than Lee Jinki!

"You?" Minho asked.

"You?  Jinki squealed.

 

"Oh my god it's you again." Jonghun screamed in annoyance as he watched both of them. Before Jinki could say anything, Jonghyun bid goodbye to Minho and stomped his way out of room.

 Minho wanted to stop Jonghyun but he watched as Jinki looked sadly towards him.

"Is he angry at me?" Jinki asked in such a small voice that suddenly Minho wanted to strangle Jonghyun for making Jinki so upset.

"No Jinki-yah! Of course not! He is just upset over something else. Don't worry. Anyways so you are my new roommate , right? Come on let's arrange your stuff. You don't have any idea how happy I am right now. Come!" He said effectively turning Jinki's attention towards him and making him smile his sunshine smile.

 

 

 

 

That night Jinki and Minho were laying on there respective beds while facing each other. They were already pretty much comfortable and were talking with each other. Suddenly Jinki's mind went to Jonghyun. He didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter