Changes

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was running with all his might and he ignored every single person who looked at him weirdly. It was the day Jinki would be leaving for tournament and Jonghyun wanted to see him one last time before he leaves.

Jonghyun finally reached bus stop and was greeted by sight of Jinki sitting down on bench, his mouth turned into an adorable pout and his chin resting on his hands which were in turn resting on his knees. All in all, he looked epitome of cuteness but really Jinki looked like that 99% of times. He made his way towards Jinki and tapped his shoulder. Jinki looked up and within seconds that adorable pout turned into equally adorable smile and he suddenly had his arms full of giggly Jinki!!

“You came!!!! I thought you forgot!!”

Jonghyun ruffled Jinki’s hair, “How can I forget it?? I was just late. But I came, didn’t I?”

Jinki nodded and hugged Jonghyun again. Jinki wasn’t sure but past few days that he spent without seeing Jonghyun for more than few minutes a day had made him realize just how much important Jonghyun has become for him. Sure, he was happy to spend his time with Minho, but he missed Jonghyun, a lot to be specific. Now he wasn’t going to even see him for many days, since tournament was being held during school days, students were not allowed to go to see the matches.

Jonghyun realized the change in mood and pulled away. He cupped Jinki’s face and Jinki felt his heart beating faster.

“What’s with this silence?? Are you sad?? Did something happen??”

Jinki shook his head, quickly smiling. He doesn’t want to tell Jonghyun anything about his funny feelings before he could be sure.

“Nothing, just I will miss you… You can’t be there for our matches and I will really really miss you.”

Jonghyun smiled and hugged him again. Jinki has started liking these hugs a lot, it made him smile contently and he couldn’t believe he was the one feeling like that when he only told Jonghyun to stop with the skin-ship few months back. What was happening really??

“Yeah!! I’m also leaving you know?? It hurts to see you coming to bid goodbye to only Jinki hyung when your best friend and your roommate are also leaving!!”

Jonghyun pulled away at Minho’s voice and rolled his eyes. He looked at Jinki and blushed when he realized Jinki’s cheeks were also pink. Was something changing between them?? No!! He shouldn’t expect anything before any confirmation from Jinki.

“Yeah you frog-face, come here!! Of course, I came for you and Joon hyung too…”

Minho rolled his eyes but jumped in to hug Jonghyun and suddenly Joon also did the same squeezing Jonghyun in between. Jinki just watched from sidelines with warm eyes. He always adored their friendship and now that he was aware of their feelings he was scared that he will be the reason to spoil it. He was brought out of his dreamland when Jonghyun managed to pull him in group and he felt his worries slipping away.

Soon, they pulled away and Jonghyun bid them goodbye along with his wishes. His eyes were hooked to Jinki’s and his heart flipped dangerously when he realized how Jinki’s eyes never left his till their bus disappeared from his vision.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minho was always good with observing people. People often told him how unusually quiet he was, but that was because he felt it more interesting to just sit and observe people. People never show you their true side and you can always read them better if you just observe them.

He had always known Jonghyun. They were best friends. He knew every side of Jonghyun because he had observed him the most. He knows how Jonghyun shows everyone how strong and carefree he is but in reality he is nothing but soft ball of cheesiness who has too much love to give away. He had never seen his hyung in love, he was sure his hyung thinking about liking Jinki would be bluff. He was so sure that this was nothing but just a phase and Jonghyun would eventually get bored. But he was wrong this time. Even af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter