It's war

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun woke up with a start. He looked at his surrounding and was confused when he found himself in his dorm room. Wasn't he in his own bedroom of his house with HIS Jinki? Weren't they married already? He could perfectly remember how they spent half of the night cuddling as Jinki told him stories about what happened in hospital, he could perfectly remember how he was holding Jinki close to him, how he kissed Jinki's skin anywhere he could reach while Jinki was talking animatedly, he could remember how finally Jinki got tired and slept like a baby in his arms. And now when he woke up, instead of finding his husband in his arms, sleeping soundly; he found himself in his dorm room, completely alone. He tried to remember what was this all about.

So all of that was just dream? Him being a singer, him being married with Jinki, them celebrating Jinki's birthday, them kissing sweetly on road, them cuddling on bed was Just dream? Jonghyun huffed before falling on bed in defeat. Why was this happening with him? Wasn't he already confused with his feelings for Jinki? And now this freaking dream which was making him wish like he wanted to have that kind of future, with Jinki. God! I'm so gone...  He whined and moped around for little while before getting up to get ready for his school.

As Jonghyun reached the school he made his way inside their class. As soon as he sat down on his chair he was being hugged suddenly by small arms as very cheery voice squealed in his ears, "Jonghyunieee!!! Good morning!!"

Jonghyun's face broke into grin as he turned in his chair to loop his arms around Jinki's smaller frame and mumbled a little 'Good Morning' in his ear.

As he sat down however, he blushed while thinking about his dream. God! He should really stop thinking about those cheery red lips he loved to kiss in his dream. He would probably kiss older boy if he didn't stop.

"Jonghyuniee?"

"Huhh?" Jonghyun stared as Jinki made a very cute confused face while staring back at Jonghyun. He gulped as Jinki continued to stare at him with those lovely chocolate almonds. God! Why is he so adorable???

"You were blushing... What happened?" Jinki asked, worried.

Jonghyun stuttered as he replied, "N-nothing! I j-just... I was just thinking about something..."

Jinki smiled naughtily before continuing, "Something? Or someone??? Joonghyuniee is in love???? Who is that lucky girl???"

"Huhh? N-no!! NOnononono! There is not anyone... Just forget it already... Please..."

Jinki seemed to have listened to Jonghyun as he smiled before dropping the subject.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Next few days were little hectic for everyone, little confusing for Jinki while whole lot torturous for Jonghyun and Minho. Minho seemed to have noticed Jonghyun's different behavior whenever Jinki was around. Jinki was confused about Jonghyun and Minho acting a little strange around him, while Jonghyun was getting more nervous as he spent more time with Jinki.

So that day after millionth time Jonghyun blushed when Jinki hugged him; Minho decided that he have had enough. He was already getting confused about Jonghyun's changed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter