I hate you~

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung? Hyung? Are you even listening to me?" Minho asked, irritated.

Jonghyun snapped out of his trance and looked over his shoulders to see Minho looking pissed off at him.

"Umm sorry. What were you saying?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho sighed but said, "I was asking if you could accompany Jinki hyung back to our dorm? I mean I have to do something and I don't want him to go all alone after his practice. You will be still in school when his practice would end, right? I mean you have some work regarding your music committee. "

Jonghyun looked surprised and he really really wanted to deny the offer. But that froggie boy has to make it difficult by making his eyes extra large while asking, and well Jonghyun couldn't say no whenever his dongseng asked something so cutely.

He slowly nodded his head and faked a smile as Minho jumped in joy before hugging him close.

~*~*~*~

It had been almost a week since Jinki joined their school and honestly Jonghyun never felt so pissed off by someone's presence in his whole life. Jinki was just too much irritating in his opinion. It's not like he had done anything bad to hurt Jonghyun. But still there was something about him, that made Jonghyun so much annoyed at older boy. Ever since that boy came, Minho had been lovesick fool. Jinki had made Jonghyun's meetings with Minho lesser. It wasn't like Minho avoided him, actually he invited Jonghyun every time he went somewhere with Jinki. It was Jonghyun who deny every offer since he wanted to avoid older boy.

Jinki had joined school's football and basketball team and was surprisingly very good at playing both games. He had quickly made so many fangirls and even fanboys around school and that made Jonghyun more irritated. Jinki was now Joon's best friend, which was another thing that made Jonghyun annoyed since his roommate was never the one to get close to anyone so fast. But Joon was totally smitten by Jinki from what Jonghyun could see. He had found both Joon and Jinki smiling, laughing, fighting and teasing so many times that week that if he didn't knew any better he would have thought that both were dating.

Key and Taemin were different mater. They both too were so in love with older boy that they always seemed to scold Jonghyun whenever he would glare at Jinki. Jinki was even good in studies, which made him famous in even Teacher's eyes. All those girls who were throwing themselves on Jonghyun earlier were all smitten by Jinki now.

But above all the things what made him more angry was the fact that there was nothing about the boy which he should hate. Jinki was like most kind and pure boy if he was to be honest. The boy did have very nice voice while talking and Jonghyun found himself wondering how would it feel to hear Jinki singing. Also that boy seemed to be clutz, he tripped over almost anything. Though Jonghyun never liked to admit it he would feel little worried whenever Jinki would hurt himself. And the most important thing that made him angry was the fact that Jinki always only smiled. Till now he had never seen boy sad, angry, pissed off or anything else. Whenever he would see Jinki, he was always smiling or laughing.

Jonghyun was getting pissed every single minute he saw that boy and now Minho was telling him to walk with him after school. Jonghyun cursed himself for agreeing to this but he couldn't do anything.

~*~*~*~

That evening he was nervous as hell as he made his way towards locker ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter