Avoiding

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There must be ing better reason as to why my roommate has been crying his heart out for past three hours, Jonghyun hyung!!!!"

Jonghyun flinched a little at Minho's serious voice dripping with anger through receiver.

"I-I don't have any idea what you are talking about..." He stuttered back.

He heard Minho sighing and bit his lip. "Hyung! You aren't going to admit your fault, rite? But I do know it has to do something with you, since you were with him before it all happened.... I haven't saw him cry like that ever.. And most importantly he is not even talking with me, he is mumbling some crappy things like how I should stay away from him and about how I shouldn't hang out with people like him.... And I do know that you have to do something with it. But let me be clear hyung, if within two days he isn't back to normal then you are dead, you got that?"

Before Jonghyun could defend himself he heard Minho hanging up on him. Huh? So Minho is really mad? Because he never hangs up abruptly like that.... ! I really messed things up this time, Jonghyun thought miserably.

~*~*~*~*~

The next day Jonghyun only felt worst. He observed how red Jinki's eyes were, he observed how Jinki never even looked in their direction, he observed how he kept quite during all lectures and he observed how Jinki never joined them for lunch. Every single person of his group was throwing daggers at his direction, Minho looked like he was ready to kill anyone at the time he saw Jinki taking seat at some corner and not on their usual lunch table. He felt more and more guilty. Jinki was man of words. He totally broke all contacts with them just like he told Jonghyun last night.

Jonghyun decided that he should really accept that he is at fault this time and apologize to Jinki. But after lunch, they had lectures and Jinki was too busy ignoring him that he couldn't make himself to talk with Jinki. He waited till their all lectures ended and just when he was about to talk, Jinki gathered his belongings and dashed out of class. Jonghyun could only watch in wonder as Jinki once again ran away from him.

He sighed and decided that he will wait till Jinki's practice ended and then apologize. He waited and waited till they were done with practise. He observed how Jinki even ignored Joon and how Joon was confused and then frustrated about it. He watched as Jinki went in locker room to change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter