Confessing what should have been way earlier PART 1

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov:

 

My eyes had to be forced to open, my sight blurry while my hands crawled under the pillow of the bed I was sleeping on.

I knew where I was when I took in a deep breath through my nose, the room smelling like the perfum Chanyeol uses.

Grumbling lightly, I pushed myself up and crawled out of bed, my head spinning around lightly.

I went to bed way too late.

But it was hard.

I couldn't help but think of Chanmi, of Ahreum and all the that was going on.

Sighing heavily, I finally decided to open the curtains that were keeping the room dark, already regretting it as the sunshine was so bright my eyes hurt.

"Ugh, I want to sleep." I muttered to myself, shuffling my way to the door and opening it while searching for the bathroomwith eyes closed.

I knew where everything was.

I have been here quite often after all.

Especially when I and Chanmi were having problems.

"You look horrible." Chanyeol's voice said, my eyes opening again and finding the tall friend rubbing his eyes while my sleepy eyes were attracted to his bird nest of a hair.

"Tell that to yourself, look in the mirror. Birds are going to sleep on your head." I mumbled, a yawn escaping me.

"I know, I coudln't sleep." Chanyeol sighed, shaking his head, a poor attempt to get his hair neatly resting on his head, failing big time.

"Me neither." I pouted, feeling pretty horrible actually.

I missed Chanmi and I really wanted to have her near me. I want to be able to hold her hands, hug her, put my arm around her and kiss those soft lips of her.

"I was thinking last night...," Chanyeol said, trailing of as he bit his lips, heistating about something.

"Uhum?" I hummed, wondering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter