Difficult Confessing

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

"Let's go." Baekhyun smiled, all happy... Which was weird because he obviously was gloomy and bad modded yesterday. 

"O-okay?" I let myself get dragged by him, not really caring since I didn't had any reason to fight against. It's not like he was going to kdnap me anyways.

I was even more surprised when I found Baekhyun stopping his track and looknig a tchanyeol who was fidgetting nervously.

"Good morning, Chanyeol." I smiled, giving him a swall wave with my left hand while Baekhyun squeezed my right hand, looking at me and then at his best friend again.

"Good morning." Chanyeol nodded.

He's nervous about something...?

What's Baekhyun planning?

"You're looking good." Baekhyun grinned, patting Chanyeol's shoulders.

I missed something big...didn't I...?

Chanyeol swallowed, making me raise my eyebrows as I looked at the poor guy moving around uncomfortable, his eyes restless and his fingers touching each other while fidgetting around.

"Are you...alright?" I asked hesitant, unsure if I should even ask such a question because obviously he wasn't okay.

The tall friend nodded anyways, gulping multiple times.

"Baekhyun? Why are we here though...?" I asked, looking around, finally noticing that we were in a park, a quite secluded place.

"You'll know later."

"Okay...?"

I bit the insides of my cheeks, bored that nothing was happening while I could use the lack of sleep to catch on my beauty sleeps, but suddenly I caught someone witht he corner of my eye.

My eyes widened as my head followed her walking voer to us, her faciale xpression indifferen and cold like always... well at least how I remember it.

"You finally call me and you meet me with other people?" she asked, opening . She avoided looking at Chanyeol though which made me frown slightly.

"Because that's the only way for you to get out of that house." Baekhyun shrugged.

"So what's your business?" she asked, crossing her arms together over her chest, tapping heer foot impatiently on the ground, obviously not liking how things were.

Baekhyun pointed to Chanyeol before reaching for my hands.

"I have to say something to Chanmi. You two talk." Baekhyun smiled and pulled me away, totally confused.

What's happening?

What did I miss to feel this left out of information?!

Baekhyun sat down on a bench, not too far but not too close either to Chanyeol and Ahreum.

He kept glancing at the two and I had to call his names for at least five times before he forced his eyes away from those two and looked at me.

"What's going on...?" I asked curiously and confused.

"Chanyeol is going to confess."

"Confess?!" I gasped.

"Shhhht!" Baekhyun placed his hand over my mouth which made me grumble and push it away.

"What do you mean he's going to confess?" I asked, confusion coating my words. 

"He likes Ahreum, she liked Chanyeol. It gave a headache to everyone, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter