Byun Baekhyun & New Friends

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

I bit my lips wile thinking about the melody in my head that got stuck. I knew the song, but I just couldn't get on the name anymore.

While thinking, I was already ignoring the noise in school.

"The ball rang, to your classes!" a teacher yelled, making me snap back to reality. A soft sigh escaped me as I heard the noise slowly disappearing.

I looked up and noticed that it was my homeroom teacher and I was about to talk to Chanyeol when I noticed he was looking at someone.

Following his gaze, I discovered he was staring at a girl I never saw before. Well... It's not like I know every girl, but I don't quite remember her face.

Chanyeol smiled lightly before he looked at me, just before I was about to tap his shoulder.

"Yes, Baekhyun?" he asked, giving me his usual grin.

I looked at the classroom's door before he nodded his head.

When I started walking, Chanyeol did too and my other friends followed while Chen didn't even wait patiently and justed slipped before me, entering the loud room.

"Quiet!" the teacher hollered and hit the black board a few times, making some students startle and sit straight.

Another sigh escaped me before I walked to my usual seat, dropping myself on the chair and support my chin on my hand.

Sehun closed the door as he was the last and quickly went to his place in silence.

"Okay! Now that we are all calm and quiet..." the teacher started, suddenly staring at a girl who was on her phone. "...And Nara, put your phone away before I take it and let you survive without it for a whole week." he said sternly.

Nara rolled her eyes before quickly putting her cell phone in her pocket.

"In your bag or I'll confisticate it." the teacher said with a raised eyebrow.

She quickly did what the teacher said and the teacher nodded before continuing.

"So, I wanted to tell you all that we have a transfer student. Introduce yourself."

I looked up and saw the same girl Chanyeol was looking at before. She was playing with her fingers, probably because she was nervous and cleared softly before speaking.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Park Chanmi, please take care of me." she said, bowing lightly before taking her seat that the teacher pointed to.

Following her movements with my eyes without even moving an inch of my body, I saw she was sitting on the empty seat next to Sehun.

"Take your documents that you had to fill in for today! Class president, please gather them all and place it on my desk. The others, book on page 73 and read the first chapter!"

I grabbed my bag and took uot the papers, waiting for the class president to take them. Meanwhile, I flipped to the right page and stared at the words, zoning out again.

 

*******

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

I looked at the tall guy and I noticed he had a pretty young face. He was also taller than all the others, taller than his friends.

Since the teacher walked inside the classroom, I quickly followed and stood there, i front of an empty room.

He was busy taking out his books while students started to fill the place.

After the teacher hit the black board a few times and the class became quiet, he wanted to say something, opening his mouth, only to get interrupted by a girl using her phone.

When she finally put it away, everyone looked at me as the homeroom teacher said I was a transfer student.

Finally some students noticed my presence and they looked at me with curiosity or boredeom.

How wonderful...When every pair of eyes is looking at me.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Nice to meet you. My name is Park Chanmi, please take care of me." I said befor I took place of the empty seat the teacher pointed at.

A soft sigh escaped me as I quickly sat down and started to feel awkward.

"Hi..."

I looked at my left and noticed it was my neighbor. He had blond hair and had a cold expression, but that melted away instantly when he gave me a gentle and pretty cute smile.

I nodded my head at him.

"Want to read together? You probably don't have your book with you." he whispered.

I nodded my head before he smiled brighter and pushed the book to the center so that we both could read.

My eyes red through the boring phrases of some stupid history story. "I'm Sehun." my neighbor suddenly whispered again.

"Chanmi." I smiled as he grinned adorable and his lips before concentrating on the words in the book.

 

The bell pulled me back to reality and I frownedslightly, looking around. Students were sighing and closing their books. We actually red the whole class...

"Continue reading if you're not yet done And read chapter 2 and 3 too. There will be a test tomorrow to see if you guys did read or not. So don't even think about escaping reading it!" the teacher warned, making everyone groan in frustration.

"But they're such long chapters!" some student complained, making the teacher smirk.

"I know." w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter