Girlfriend?!

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

I stared at the ceiling after I woke up from my not so tight sleep. I felt much better and my head wasn't spinning around anymore like it was the end of the world.

Slowly, my left hand went to my eyes, covering them, just resting a bit before I would get up and get a quick shower.

But it was that scent that made me sit up and look at my door. The smell of food, tasty food.

Is Chanmi cooking again?

It's freaking early...

I yawned big time before getting out of bed and taking a shower while Chanmi was busy cooking.

The water helped me get refreshed and feel much better after all that sweating from that fever. My hair smells fresh again and I'm not worried about weird body odor anymore.

 

"You're cooking...?"

Chanmi turned her head to me and smiled brightly.

Wow, what happend? Why is she this happy?

"Yeah, you need to eat to get healthy again and take your medication. Oh by the way, thank you for the book. It helped me a lot." she almost sang as she stirred in the soup.

I am not used to... this bright Chanmi... Was she always such a cheerful girl?

"You can already sit down, the soup is almost ready."

I nodded, still dazed by her bright persnoality suddenly and went to sit down at the table, the bowls with rice and everything else, sidedishes and all, already on it.

Isn't she tired?

"Here we go, let's eat. Dont rush, we have enough time before school starts." she said, not caring if I was even listening or not, scooping some soup into a bowl and giving it to me.

"Thanks..." I muttered under my breath, taking it and placing it in front of me, just next to my bowl with steamed rice.

Slowly, I started to eat and slowly she let go of her guard.

She's tired. 

Who is she trying to fool?! Look at those bags under her eyes...

"You didn't wrinkle any page in my book, did you?" I asked after swallowing my food.

She looked up, away from her bowl and frowned. "What? Of course not... I am careful with belongings of other people."

"Hmm..." I uhmmed as she frowned even deeper.

"I'm honest over here. Don't humm so half heartly." she complained before she continued eating again.

She must be freaking tired...

 

---

 

"Yo! Baekhyun! Are you feeling better now?" Chanyeol asked, placing his arm over my shoulders.

I nodded and saw him smile brighter, well more like in relief.

"I had a fever. I'm fine now."

Chanyeol nodded but he still placed his hand on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter