Study sickness

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

"Are you feeling a bit better?" I asked, a small yawn leaving me.

Baekhyun looked at me with no emotion at all before he nodded and couched lightly.

"I'm fine... Just that the worls is upside down." he said sarcastic. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. He was sick and I am not mean like him to shot some comments back to him.

"Take your medications..." I sighed and gave the pills to him and a glass of water.

"I want to eat chicken..." he said after eating those meds.

"What?" I asked surprised. He wants to eat what?!

"Are you deaf? I want to eat chicken. Make me some." he sighed heavily and raised his eyebrow at me when I didn't move.

"Fried chicken?" I asked confused.

"No. I want boiled chicken soup." he answered, making my jaw drop.

He wants what?!

"Excuse me." I asked, almsot offended. What did he see me as? A maid?

"What? You can't?" he asked, raising both eyebrows now, giving me a disappointed look, a look that would make people theink they would get fired.

Thing is, I'm not a maid, and neither can I be fired or whatever.

"Fine!" I scowled. "I'm going to the supermarket." I hissed after it and left the house in such a hurry because I was on the verge of killing him.

 

Glaring all over the supermarket, I tried to find the section where they sold meat. After tuoring almost the entihre place, I finally found it and asked for a whole chicken, a good one. 

"A big or smaller one, miss?" the guy asked.

"It's for two people." I answered.

He nodded and searched for a good chicken and packed it before giving me.

I wandered around and bought the other ingredients for the meal and some other stuff for just in case.

 

"I can't believe I'm actually doing what he's saying..." I muttered under my breath as I washed the vegetables.

"I can hear you..." I heard Baekhyun say as he sat down in the kitchen, watching me cook while he's sitting all lazily...

"Am I some maid or something?" I asked, cutting the chicken by using it almost like an ax. 

"I'm sick and you're healthy, it's only normal for me to ask you to cook for me." he sighed and closed his eyes. I gave him a scowl before continuing cutting the chicken meat and dropping them in the pot and adding teh vegetables to let it cook.

 

*******

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

I feel bad...

She was supposed to go and study but now she's tuck here with me because I'm sick. She could go for me, but why did she even decide to stay?

I told her to quickly go and buy some chicken to make bioled chicken soup and while she was outside getting some fresh air, I was marking everything down in my books. Highlighting the important parts.

I'll give it later to her... Like that, I'll be able to let her at least catch up a bit... right...?

I was just finished when she stormed back inside, ignoring me compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter