Real kiss

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

Satisfying... the kiss is so satsifying...

Chanmi's hands tried to push me away by hitting my chest with her fists, but I bit her lips again as she whined, not able to say anything.

Even though she was fighting it, ti felt different.

The 'bump' our lips had before was nothing comapred to this.

Is that why she said it wasn't a big deal?

Because a real kiss felt like this.

Chanmi didn't had to know that this was my real first kiss then and the as well had my first bump of lips.

Without even wanting, my heart started to accelerate and my hands moved on their own as they cupped her fce, turning it a bit so that I had a ebtter angle to kiss her even more.

Her lips felt like cotton, so soft and they tasted like strawberry.

Must be her lipgloss though...

"Mmm!"

The kiss wasn't long... Well not as long as I thought a kiss would be, but it was long enoguh for those annoying girls to leave me alone and give us some privacy. They must have been shocked that I kissed someone when I don't even show interest in talking to them.

Slowly, I moved away from Chanmi's lips that were redder than before and a bit swollen.

Even though I couldn't help but stare at those soft looking and warm lips, my vision went to the floor when Chanmi slapped my face, hard.

Her breathing was heavy and I jsut noticed that mine was as well.

Holding my cheek, I moved my head to her and saw her looking at me with furious eyes, like she was going to be in an anger attack.

"I can't believe you kissed me without my consent!" she hissed, wiping her lips like I gave her some bacteria.

"Would you have agreed then if I asked?" I asked her, trying to calm down my heart was racing at a very dangerous speed.

"No." she said flatly and wiped her lips for a last time before she glared at me again.

"Well then, if it would turn out the same then I just grabbed my chance. You're the one who broke your word..."

Chanmi frowned and looked at me with confusion.

"You elft me alone."

"I went to the freaking bathroom."

"Then you should have asked me to accompany you there and wait outside."

"Like you, Byun Baekhyun would do something like that."

What does she mean with that?!

"You didn't follow what you said so I saved my own by kissing you. Admit it though, you must have liekd it." I smirked, event hough I was dying on the inside. "You locked lips with no one but Byun Baekhyun."

What will she say...?

A scoff interupted my thoguhts as she placed her hands on her hips before crossing them voer her chest.

"I'm sorry, but you're not even a good kisser, so don't flatter yourself with that much confidence."

What...?!

What did this woman say?!

I gave her my first kiss and she's like this?!

"It depends on who I'm kissing not on me." I tried, but she smirked and already looked at me as I was already defeated in the conversation we were having.

"You're my date tonight, does it hurt to just act like it?"

"I'm tired from it ebcause I always have to stick with you at school. I wanted to breath."

"Are you saying you're suffocating when you're with me?" I scoffed in disbelief as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sometimes I do feel like it."

"Well congratulations then. I felt like suffocating to death when you left me tonight."

Why was I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter