Confession?!

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

I let my fingers touch my lips that touched Chanmi's. 

On the way back home, both me and Chanmi were quiet and I faked that I was asleep, not wanting to answer the questions my parents were asking me.

I stared at my ceiling and let a soft sigh escape me.

I want to touch them again...

Byun Baekhyun! How could you fall for a girl like Chanmi who isn't up to your standards?

But what are my standards...?

Looks?

A pretty face and body?

Background?

Rich...?

Even though those girls at the party had them, yet I always felt disgusted and bothered by them...

"We're here." mom's voice rang through my ears and I sowly openend my eyes, looking outside of the window and finding our car parked in front of our house.

"Baekhyun, can you help carry Chanmi upstairs? She's asleep." mom asked as she and dad got out of the car and walked inside the house, leaving me and Chanmi alone in the empty car.

I was about to wake her up, when I couldn't stop myself studying her facial features.

She looked so... beautiful.

My heart beated fast and I was getting excited for no reason at all.

"Chanmi...3 I whispered, but she didn't react as she continued to sleep peacefully, shifting her body a bit and without my even realizing, she grabbed me in a hug and snuggled closer like I was some teddy bear.

I was shocked by it, but couldn't contain my feelings and bright smile as she did it.

Pecking her lips swiftly, I turned my body and got out fo the car, taking her in my arms while my foot kicked the cardoor closed.

"Really... such a vast sleeper." I chuckled softly and walked inside, getting up the stairs and placing her carefully on her bed.

"Mmmm..." Chanmi moved her body on thebed, grabbing her blanket tightly as I covered her under it.

"Mom.....dad..."

The moment I heard her mutter these familiar words, I felt like needles piercing through my heart.

She's thinking of her parents...

My hand unconcisouly went to brush her cheek and tug some of her hair behind her ears as she continued to mutter things in her sleep.

She msut miss them so much...

Yet she always smile and looks so strong...

Don't hold it back for me, Chanmi...

"Believe in me..."

I pecked her lips for a last time and left her alone, going to my own room to get ready and sleep.

 

*******

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

I felt warm and comfortable. I didn't know why but I think I felt the bed under my body and the blanket over my shoulders.

There was this strange and tingling feeling, but I was too tired to care about it.

There was this vageuly and blurry dream I had about my parents and I felt missing them so much that I wanted to cry.

It's been awhile, but I still miss them.

"Believe in me..."

Who...?

Who said that...?

I can't recognize the voice, but it felt like I could trust in those words with my all.

I'll believe in you...

 

---

 

I stood up and whimepred a bit as my head turned around, feeling dizzy.

Was there alcohol in the drinks I drank yesterday?

Getting out of bed in a slow pace, I openend my curtains to let the sun shine inside and opened a window to let some fresh air inside.

There was a knock on my door and I quickly opened it, finding Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter