Dinner

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

"Oh, we're walking?" Ahreum asked, making me look at her with an indifferent expression.

"Yeah..."

She gave me a smile while we walked home.

Damn it, I should have taken the car, now I have to talk to her longer.... ugh!

There was silence when we walked by and I didn't even try to talk to her as I kept thinking about Chanmi and Suho together, rather having her here next to me than this stranger woman I have to look after.

What am I?

A babysitter?!

I almost wanted to kiss the ground of my front door as we finally arrived at my house. 

Opening the door, I looked around, smelling something delicious.

"Oh, you're home?" I heard mom ask as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere, looking at me with her usual smile and then brighten more as she looked at Ahreum. "You must be Kwon Ahreum?" mom asked, making me want to quickly move away so I could get inside without having to stand awkwardly in front of the door.

"Ah, yes. Nice to meet you." Ahreum smiled, bowing her head politely, making me sigh mentally.

Move on! I want to go inside!

"Oh, come inside!" mom smiled as she lead the girl inside, making me sigh satisfied, changing my shoes quickly into my slippers.

"Thank you." she smiled again, making me want to wipe off that smile of hers.

Mom was busy, trying to make Ahreum comfortable as I walked to my room, putting my bag thereand changing my clothes as slow as I could, not wanting to go down and see Ahreum again. Mom will keep her company anyways.

 

"Where is Chanmi?" mom suddenly asked as we were alone in the kitchen, me actually hiding there so I didn't had to go outside in the living room.

Somehow, Chanmi, who was a stranger to me too, felt so much more comfortable to be around with than with this girl.

"She and a friend went outside. She'll be back after."

"Ah, really? Maybe she's on a date with a boyfriend?" she chuckled, making me almost break the glass of water in my hands.

Hell no!

Suho aien't her boyfriend at all! I am and I will always be!

"No, he's just a normal friend only." I almsot hissed as I walked to the living room, dropping myself on the couch as mom followed me, confused why I was suddenly acting to annoyed.

"Baekhyun's dad will be right back after his work, then we can start and eat." mom smiled, making Ahreum smile back.

"Is there maybe something I can help you with?" 

"Oh, no, it's okay. We can't have a guest do something." mom chuckled, making Ahreum smile again.

Ugh, stupid smile.

Can't believe Chanyeol told me she was pretty.

What on this woman is pretty? Pfff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter