Growing Apart

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

I looked at my side, at Baekhyun's door before a small sigh left my lips.

It's been awhile since we've really seen each other like before. At home... Ahreum often came or he was often outside with her and at school it was like that as well.

I wasn't jealous, no that wasn't it, I was just sad and maybe a bit disappointed because slowly our time together decreased.

Luckily I still had the guys and especially Suho as he was now with me a lot, keeping me company when Baekhyun disappeared somewhere.

I smiled a little bit and felt my lips curl up when I thought about Baekhyun holding me and kissing me. He still does of course, but maybe it was also because of time, that all the skinship, which was a lot because of Baekhyun, decreased as well.

The door suddenly opened and revealed Baekhyun's still sleepy and morning mooded face, but he quickly lit up when he saw me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I think we should just sleep in one room." he whispered in my ear, making me blush madly and push him away before giving him a shocked expression.

He laughed softly and brushed my hair out of my face before caressesing my cheek softly for a while.

"I'm just saying that like that we can at least have more time together."

"Your parents still live in this house." I reminded him which earned a low grumble from him, but he quickly smiled again when I flicked his forehead.

"Ya! come here!" he chuckled playfully, making me laugh and run away quickly, his energy having risen again even though it was early.

That light mood quickly dropped again when we arrived to school.

Rumors started in school after all, new rumors and unfortunately, those rumors invovled me as well, again.

Rumors about me and Baekhyun's relationship going to end soon because there was Ahreum now.

Baekhyun got angry about it but it didn't help.

Suho patted my shoulders as he glared at some students chatting between them about me and Ahreum before giving me a comforting smile.

"Don't listen to them, you know they're only talking because they have nothing to do." Suho tried to cheer me up, making me smile softly.

"He's right, don't let those students get to you." Chanyeol smiled and patted my head lightly before he was pulled away by a girl, probably someone confessing to him.

 

A week passed and another and before I knew it, things got to the point where me and Baekhyun didn't interact that much anymore like the way we did before.

I spended even more time with the friends of my boyfriend than my actual boyfriend who was always somewhere away.

Chanyeol looked at me with a slightly worried expression, asking me if I was alright.

"Of course I am, don't worry about me." I answered him with a small smile but he wasn't that stupid and he knew I wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

Though it started slowly, the thigns people said really did bother me, not only because I believed what they said but because the way how they said and the amount, making me really feel small.

"Let's go, I'll bring you back home." Suho smiled, patting my shoulder to make me snap back to reality.

I nodded and waved at the other boys before following Suho.

"There is a reunion of our year one month later. Are you coming?" Suho asked as we walked leisurely.

"Reunion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter