Fake Relationship

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

"This girl here is my girlfriend! You dare bully my girlfriend?! You want to die?!!"

What...am I thinking?!

Stop it, Byun Baekhyun!

I noticed Chanmi's shocked expression, but this was enough. She had done nothing wrong, why were these people so merciless? Did they really think that doing something like this would make me even look at them more?

"W-what?" one of the girls squeaked out, making me even more angry and annoyed.

Was it that hard to believe it? Afraid they hurt Chanmi now?!

"I said Park Chanmi is my girlfriend. Go tell other people or broadcast it or whatever. Just know for certain that this girl is mine and no one touches what's mine or hurts her in any way. If I find her hurt, don't think I will let it go." I threatened and grabbed Chanmi's wrist, pulling her away from the crowd.

 

"Let me go!" she barked at me, making my eye twitch in annoyance.

This girl really. I just freaking saved her and she's behaving like some spoiled brat here.

She shook her arm out of my grip and rubbed her wrist which turned red. Did I hold her that tightly?

A rush of guilt started to come over me when it all disappeared again as she slapped me in the face, hard and painfully.

My eyes were widened and they looked directly into the angry ones from Chanmi. Her breathing was short and heavy and her hand was trembling before it went back to her side.

"Wh-"

"This is al your fault!"

I couldn't even ask what was my fault as she started to shed tears. Drops were falling down and wetting her uniform as she almost ripped her skirt by grabbing it so hard and tight.

No... Don't freaking cry in front of me...

A sigh left my lips as she punched on my chest with weak and almost lifeless punches. Her sobs were leaving her and she shuddered with her entire body.

"It's... all your fault..." she sobbed more quietly now.

I bit my lips and looked at her, she looked horrible with those tears all over her face, but it looked like she suffered a lot.

Slowly, I touched her cheeks and she flinched, holding in a small whimper that was trying to get out.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter