Meeting the owners of my new home

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

My hands were holding the things that I owned. The house was empty and for a last time, I toured it completely. The hallway that had several photo's hung up from me and my parents. My bedroom that was light blue painted, the ceiling darker blue and covered in bad drawn stars that dad and I tried to paint. I still remember mom laughing at us for being such bad artists.

It was the room that I grew up in. From a room that was baby pink, that went to pastel purple and then turned to blue. The small bed I had that was replaced by a princess bed when I was in elementary school, to the modern black wooden bed. It used to be completely covered in plushies.

My bedroom, the room that I tried to crack hard math problems and went crazy for the chemistry formules. The place I laughed when watching things on my computer.

The room of my parents. Bigger than mine and painted light yellow. I used to run in this room whenever I had a nightmare when I was little. Dad would always complain, but give me a spot between him and mom anyways.

The kitchen downstairs that was a place to ahve delicious food cooked by dad and mom. Dad would always bake me pancakes in the morning and mom would make seaweed soup for my birthdays. It was the place where mom taught me to cook simple things, ending up with me cleaning a lot.

The table where we would sit together and eat together, while having simple and sometimes even random conversations. The place where dad would drink his cup of coffee, black, no milk and no sugar. And mom who drank her warm milk with honey.

And the living room. The room that we spend a lot of time together in. Sitting on the couch and watching a drama or some variety show that would make us laugh like crazy people.

 

Now, it was all empty. Everything was moved out because it was finally sold. It's been two months since it was on sale. People came and went, but finally a family decided to buy it.

I'll definitely miss this place. The place that had my childhood, my entire life.

Taking a deep breath, I walked out fo the door and closed it. I stared at the house for what seemed like an eternity before I finally turned around and left.

 

---

 

My eyes read the address again before looking around, trying to find the right place.

Am I at the right place...?

It was in another district, so I wasn't that familiar with the place at all.

When seeing an old man, I quickly asked him if I was right and showed him the adress written on the piece of paper.

He smiled friendly and nodded his head, telling me how to get there.

"Thank you very much." I bowed my head politely.

"You're welcome, young lady." he smiled and continued his walk.

 

My eyes were wide and I swallowed. In front of me was a big house. Well big in, bigger than the one I grew up in. If you look at the surrounding, it was pretty obvious that this was a place where people lived who had the money for it.

The adress is right... this really is the place?

I took a deep breath and rang the bell, waiting patiently for it to open.

It opened, revealing a beautiful woman, looking at me curiously.

"Hi, I'm Park Chanmi." I quickly introduced myself and the woman smiled, nodding her head.

"Chanmi, dear." she smiled. And I was right. Her smile looks warm and it gave off a warm feeling too.

"Good day." I smiled politely.

"Come inside, come inside."  she urged and I quickly walked inside, only to be surprised again by how big and spacy it was.

It didn't had that show off feeling, but you could see the difference.

 

"This is the first time meeting you. I'm your mother's friend. Lee Soojin." she smiled, introducing herself.

"Nice to meet you." I bowed my head.

"Oh dear, you don't have to be this polite. You can treat this like your own house." she chuckled, making me feel less tense. She was a pretty easygoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter