Prologue

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

I tried to hold in my tears, but they kept escaping my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. They were swollen, red, tired, filled with sadness and anger, regret.

My body was shivering, shoulders moving up and down while sobbing sounds escaped my lips. The bangs of my hair were covering half of my face and anyone would agree with me, that I looked horrible. Miserable. 

The hands that I already lost touch in, were fisted tightly around my t-shirt, almost ripping it because of the strenght I was using unconciously.

"Park Chanmi?"

I heard my name faintly and tried to wipe my tears away with my bare hands and arms while lifting my head and looking at the person who called my name.

"Are you Park Chanmi. Their daughter?" the middle aged man asked.

I nodded, swallowing my sobs and trying to stop the contant shivering of my body.

"I'm sorry. We couldn't save them. I'm sorry for your loss." he said. He, the doctor, who was dressed in a white robe, wearing gloves and a blue har that protected his black hair.

The moment I heard him saying this, I felt myself falling on the ground, sitting there with wide eyes and no sound coming out. No sound till everything sank in and I broke.

My sobs turned into real cries and at that moment, I didn't care a bit about how I looked like, how stupid, how ugly.

The beating of my heart was fast and I couldn't even hear it from my loud cries.

I broke down and fely my face covered in tears as I screamed in sadness, in terribe pain.

The doctor looked at me with pitiful eyes and wantd to comfort me, but he didn't know how. 

Well... How do you comfort a teenage girl who heard that her parents got in a big car accident and died because of it?

How...?

 

---

 

My eyes were dull, my expression was dull, everything was dull.

I hate it...

People are giving me those pitying looks when they don't even mean it.

"Oooh, Chanmi. Poor thing. Leaving you alone on this world. Don't hesitate to ask us for help." my second aunt said, patting my right shoulder lightly.

I just wanted to push that hand off of me and ask her to just tell the damn truth. She wouldn't want me to ask her for help. She would want me to never ever search for them again.

I just gave a short nod as before she walked away with her husband and her two arrogant and immature daughters.

 

"Do you know already where to go? You can't live on your own." one of my father's cousins asked me, giving me a worried look. Worried, because for sure he wouldn't take me in and pay for everything.

I shook my head, my lips sealed.

"Ow... I would take you in, but you know that our house is small and that we have three kids at home. If it was only bigger, there wouldn't be a problem." he sighed, shaking his head, like he was really disappointed.

Liar.

They're all lairs.

They don't want me to go there at all. No one does. The looks in their eyes say enough. The way they act and speak already gives me the hint to not even dare and ask.

"What about the house?" that uncle asked me.

I looked at him with my energyless eyes.

"It will be sold..." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter