Shaky Start

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

"I'm back." I said and took off my shoes.

"Oh welcome back, dear." auntie smiled and asked me how school went.

I was just about to answer her when the door opened again, almost hitting my body.

Oh my heaven...!

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, making the person look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, Chanmi dear, this is my son, Baekhyun." auntie introduced, making my heart beat faster.

Can this get even worse?!

 

"He's your son?!" I almost screamed, but quickly swallowed my loud voice and looked at auntie with big widened eyes, filled with disbelief.

Please tell me this jerk is not auntie's son, please!

"Yes." auntie smiled and patted Baekhyun's shoulders lightly before whispering something to him.

Meanwhile I was thinking of how to survive with someone like... him.

"Baekhyun, greet her. This is Park Chanmi." auntie smiled and made Baekhyun look at me with that bored and cold expression of his.

"Hi."

Well, that was short... but more than at today's lunch break. Then he didn't say anything.

"Chanmi dear will be living with us from now on." auntie said, her smile still playing on her lips.

This time, Baekhyun widened his eyes and he snapped his head to his mother, giving him a shocked expression.

"What do you mean, she will be living with us?!" he asked, almost frustrated.

Ya... He doesn't have to react this negatively.

"Well, it's already decided, so no chance to talk me out of it, sweetie. And oh, she got the room next to yours." she smiled before leaving as she muttered something about the soup boiling over.

Silence.

"Euhm..."

"I can't believe I have to live under the same roof with an idiot like you." he sighed, making me frown and get pretty pissed too.

Who does he think he is?!

Is he a freaking genius then because he can solve some damn difficult math problems...?!

I gave Baekhyun a glare which he returned without hesitation before another sigh escaped him and going to his room, leaving me alone in the hallway, with my jacket still on.

Dad... mom... just why did you two had to leave me...?

 

I climbed the stairs slowly and went to my room directly, opening it and throwing my bag on the ground near my desk before sitting on the desk's chair.

I'm going to live in the same house as that jerk...

Is fate hating me or something? Just why him? From all the people on this freaking planet, why just Byun Baekhyun?

Why not cutie boy? Or Sehun? I wouldn't even mind if it was Chen!

A deep and loud sigh escaped me as I laid my head on the white desk, a soft groan of frustration being heared.

 

I finally finished reading all the chapters for history.

Auntie had bought the books for me when I was at school today.

She's such a friendly woman. Totally the opposite of her son. Even uncle was a really nice and friendly person. Just waht went wrong with their son?

My eyes wandered off to my school's uniform.

It was made out of a dark blue and checkered skirt. A white blouse with a ribbon of the same color of blue of the skirt and a darker blue for the blazer.

The uniform was pretty. Really pretty and you could see that it wasn't from some cheap school.

No, even the quality of the clothes were good. No wonder the standards are so high either.

 

"Math math math..." I sighed as I stared at my math's book, not getting a thing it said. Well no, it wasn't that bad, but it has always been my weakest subject.

Now, don't misunderstand. I'm not some stupid girl who doesn't even know how to do math, but if you compare them to my other subject's grades, math has always been the lowest of the lowes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter