Cherry

Skater Boy

"Alright, time for some good ol' spin the bottle game!" Kai cheerily exclaimed after sloshing a full shot of alcohol down his throat.

It's been an hour already since they started with the party and Luhan has been doing a good job of avoiding shots so far. He only drank a total of 3 shots all throughout the entire time (with Sehun always saving him whenever Jongdae demands for him to drink) so he isn't as sluggish and high as the others yet.

But Kyungsoo, on the other hand, is far from being sober. His big eyes are already spinning here and there and he's been very noisy and he cusses too much and--okay he's just super drunk. Kai doesn't mind though since he can flirt with the guy however he wants, but Luhan made a mental note to himself to watch out for his silly friend every now and then.

But with this game, Luhan is quite sure he won't be able to say no to shots anymore.

"Okay, here are the rules," Chanyeol said as they all started sitting in a big circle on the floor. "There will be no truth or dare options; only dares." he said while smiling in a mischievous way. "Now, if the bottle points to a certain someone, that person has to do the dare or else he drink a shot in return. So it's gonna be like... shot or dare."

The whole group made a really messy whistling noise after that (with Kyungsoo being noisy too). They all seem to agree with that rule, except one awkward person of course.

"Alright, let's get this rolling!" Jongdae said as he grabs the bottle to spin it around. "Yeah! Tao!"

"What's the dare?" Tao said a little menacingly, Luhan actually thought he was mad or something.

"We need you too..." Jongdae said then trailed off as he thinks of a good dare. "Crossdress."

"What the hell?!" Tao blurted out in angry manner as everyone started laughing like crazy. "There are no clothes for girls here in this house. Think of another dare."

"What about your mom's?" Jongdae said while still cackling.

"I live alone. Don't you even know that?" the other replied in an irritated tone. "Whatever. Just gimme the shot."

Tao grabbed the small glass of alcohol to slosh it down his throat in one swift movement. Luhan actually gasped in awe at his drinking capabilities.

"Okay, next," Tao said as he grabs the bottle to spin it. "Chanyeol!"

"Okay, shoot it." he said while munching on a handful of potato chips.

"I dare you to... hmm... exchange clothes with someone?" Tao said a little questioningly as if he himself isn't sure about his own dare.

Chanyeol just laughed with that, though. "That's easy. We're all guys here so no problem about that."

"Exchange clothes..." Tao started again, this time a little playfully. "... with Luhan."

Both Chanyeol and Luhan (and Sehun too, actually) blinked their eyes wide after Tao finished saying his dare. There is no way that Luhan's small clothes can fit in Chanyeol's large frame, and the baby faced boy wouldn't even want to imagine how he would look like in Chanyeol's oversized clothes.

But of course, there is still an option for Chanyeol, right? "Shot."

"Boo." Tao said as he hands the glass of alcohol to Chanyeol's direction. Luhan sighed in relief with that. "Chicken."

Chanyeol laughed heartily with that and quickly gulped the liquid, then said, "You didn't do your dare too, coward."

Tao just snorted in annoyance.

 

-----

 

The game continued after that, with almost everyone choosing shot instead of doing silly dares. When the bottle pointed to Luhan once and he was dared to dance in a y way in front of everyone, he has no choice but to just accept the shot even if he didn't really want to (though he has to admit he's quite curious about how Sehun would react to it).

The bottle pointed to Kyungsoo as well and when Jongdae dared him to do a body shot to Kai, the poor drunk boy didn't even hesitated to do it as he did the dare to a flustered Kai. It was a really interesting turn of events, and Luhan made sure to record a video of it to show to his best friend tomorrow when he's finally sober.

But after a flurry of dares that they all refused to do, Jongdae got sick of it all and suddenly changed the dare to drinking 3 shots in one go if they refuse to do the dare. Luhan disagreed with it because he can really start to feel the alcohol get into his system as well, but everyone seemed to buy the idea and they pushed with the new rule.

And just his luck; coz the bottle then pointed to Sehun right after they started with the new rules.

"What is it?" Sehun said in a slightly sluggish manner. He's been drinking a lot already since he was drinking some of Luhan's shots as well.

Kai was the one who gave him the dare, and said, "I dare you to kiss someone in this room. Lips. For 10 seconds."

Everyone turned into a screaming, teasing mess after that; all kidding around and covering their mouths to annoy Sehun (with the exception of Luhan).

"Can't you give me other dares?"

"No. You have to do this one. C'mon Sehun-ah!"

Sehun grunted and slowly stood up to walk across their little circle.

And to say that Luhan wasn't shocked when Sehun suddenly knelt in front of him to cup his face in his big hands would be the biggest lie ever. The baby faced boy was dumbstruck.

"S-Sehun?" he said while looking straight at Sehun's eyes, which were half lidded and tired-looking and really just hotter than before for Luhan. "What are you doing?"

"Can I do this with you?" he asked in a gentle voice while still cupping the other's small face in his hands. "I mean, I'd rather kiss you than kiss anyone else in this room, if it's okay with you."

Luhan thought he had a heart attack, but limply nodded unconsciously anyway.

"Okay," Sehun said before hastily closing the distance between them two, brushing his lips lightly against the other.

Luhan closed his eyes after that and suddenly, everything around them was gone. The whistling noise of their friends, the laughter, the screams, even Kai's loud countdown to count the seconds of their kiss was gone, and all was left was Sehun; him and his lips kissing him.

At first he was uncomfortable, but he learned to relax his lips as well after who knows how many seconds. The kiss wasn't anything special, anyway; just two pair of lips shyly pushed together in an intimate way. But it was nice; far far nicer than Luhan expected his first kiss to be.

By the count of 16 (they really lost track of the seconds), Sehun pulled from the kiss and slowly opened his eyes. "...Sorry for that."

Luhan gulped hard and quickly shook his head. "N-No... I-It's just a dare, I know... I-I understand..."

Sehun smiled comfortingly again before releasing Luhan's face from his gentle hands to stand up and return to his spot.

The group was still in a state of madness, though. "Yeah! That was good!"

"Not much movement but can still be considered a kiss!"

Everyone teased and screamed, and Luhan didn't even bother to hide his embarrassment about it as his face turns cherry red. Even Kyungsoo who has been drunk already stared at him with a silly grin on his face and Luhan just chuckled and awkwardly rubbed the back of his head as the group of skaters tease and laugh around like a bunch of retards.

And Luhan suddenly remembered why he hate this group of people he hates before but now hangs out with. He laughed to himself as well and grabbed a shot of tequilla then tossed the contents down his throat.

 

 

 

(NOTE: HUNHAN FIRST KISS! YEHET!)