CHAPTER 007

There is no HAPPY ENDING

I lazily walked going outside the campus. I'm so sad right now. It's becuase of the fact thay I can't join the cheerleading squad because of the conflict schedule. As much as I want to join, but I can't because this musical is my priority.  

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was busily reading my textbook when someone asked for me. I looked up and saw it was one of the girls in the cheering. 

 

What brought you here?" I asked smiling at her. "Unni, this is the schedule for the practices. Our moderator asled me to passed this to you." I took the card at her and looked at it. It is really tiring. "That's all unni! See you!" She smiled and walked away. I leaned against the door frame, analyzing the crazy schedule. 

 

"Namgyu-ah!" Hearing my name again, I looked around who the hell just shouted my name and saw Mrs. Song. I asked for the schedules for the rehearsals and gladly, it is right here!" Mrs. Song happily raised the paper she's holding. She gave it to me and look at it. My eyes almost budge out. It has the same schedule for the practice for cheerdance!

 

Mrs. Song must noticed the sudden changed on my face, she tapped me and asked what is wrong. I told her about it and our feeling became mutual. 

 

"I guess it is not yet right for me to participate on cheerdance. This musical surely loves me and eveb became selfish to make me focus only at her." I chuckled.. bitterly.. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Who wouldn't be sad about that. I badly want to join the cheerdance but I can't set aside this musical. It is my break too. Anyways, being grumpy and moody wouldn't change anything. I haven't noticed that I almost reached our doorstep. Seeing the house is dark, meaning Jonghyun oppa hasn't arrive. I entered our apartment and locked the doors as I went inside. Who knows there will an intruder out there.

 

Doing my daily routine from school, I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. We have a lot of left overd. Seriously. This all Jinki oppa'oppa's fault for bringing too much food everytime he is gonna stay here. I grabbed the pack of cookied and poured a fresh milk into my glass and went to the living room to watch. I looked at the clock and saw it's 5:45 in the afternoon. No too much work for schools so it means I'm free! 

 

As time passed by, it's getting dark outside. I wonder why Oppa isn't home? Oh! I do have a phone. Maybe he texted me. I ran to my room to get my phone inside my bag. When I looked at it, I have 5 messages and 3 missed calls. I was about to open them, when the door burst open. I immediately went down to see it was Jonghyun and Jinki oppa panting.

 

"Did a dog chased you?" I laughed. Jonghyun oppa walked closer to me and ruffled my hair when he saq my phone in my hand. "You better know how to used your phone sweetie." I groaned when he called me sweetie. I looked behind him and saw Jinki oppa controlling his laugh. "So?" I asked referring to their actions a while ago. "This guy over here got paranoid when you're not replying and answering the call." He put an arm around at Jinki oppa's shoulder. "Tssssss. Wait. Did you bring some food? It's dinner time and I'm starving already." I whined. "Pizza?" Jonghyun oppa asked and my eyes went glittery.

 

 

 



Sorry if this bores you~ i promised the fun begines when the practice for their musical play starts~ /winks/ don't be a silent readers sweetie pies~ kekeke