CHAPTER 010

There is no HAPPY ENDING

I’m gonna die! Seriously. After that scene thank goodness heavens the rehearsal is done! I immediately and hurriedly went down to the stage and took my belongings with me. When I was about to rush out of the auditorium, a hand stop me to do so. I look who owns it and I sigh in relief to see it was Jonghyun oppa.

 

“What’s with the rush Gyu?” He asked suspiciously. I just shake my head sideways and smiled. Forcefully. Oppa looked at me weirdly.

 

“Anyway, wait for me in a bit. I’ll just talk to Director Choi about the music and such okay? Jinki will come home with us too. Where do you want to eat? At home or outside?” I got chills in my body when I heard “Jinki”. What is wrong with me?

 

“H-home.” I stuttered a bit. But why?! “Let’s buy ramyun and chicken oppa.” I added to ease my nervousness. He nodded his head and patted my head before he went back to Director Choi who is happily talking to Jinki oppa. When Director saw oppa coming towards him, mine and Jinki oppa’s eyes met. I was frozen on my seat. He then said something to Director and made his way towards me.

 

HEAVENS! I’M LITERALLY FROZEN AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Ohh. Stay calm Gyu. It’s just Jinki oppa. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Oppa just squat in front of me. “Are you okay Gyu? Are you hungry now?” He examined my face. “You look a bit pale.” His palm landed on my forehead.

 

“Hungry.. Ah.. Yea.. Just hungry..” Put yourself together Nam Gyu.

 

“Oh wait. I’ll call Jjong.” He was about to leave but I held his hand. He looked at me.

 

“No need. Maybe they’re something important about the music to be use.” Finally said without stuttering!

 

“Okay.” He nods and seated beside me. He leans his head and closed his eyes. But then it sprang open again and looked at me. He even moved a little closer. Where is my nebulizer.

 

 “You’re like that because of the scene a while ago. Am I right?” He captured my eyes and look straight to it. I gulp.

 

“N-no.” I’m busted.

 

“Yes you are. If you’re not, you won’t be this awkward with me. We’ve been together for almost a decade Gyu. I know you too well.” He whispered beside my ear. I moved backwards and fix myself. Avoiding his eyes is all I can do now.

 

“But seriously. It’s just the corner of your lips, yet it’s already soft. So I bet your lips is softer?” he chuckled. I looked at him bewildered. “Just kidding. But not.” He gave me an eye smile. What is wrong with him and especially me?!

 

“How I love my character.” He mumbled softly and looked at me and then he wink.

 

Can I punch him hard? Can I?

 

“Ah Jjong! Let’s go now! Your dongsaeng is seriously hungry. Look at her.” Jinki oppa pointed me and laughs. I just gave him a stare. “Aish. Okay let’s go.”  Jonghyun oppa help with my other things and walked outside the campus with Jinki oppa beside and all eyes are on us.

 

Who wouldn’t? I just have the two star guys in this campus beside me. Since this is a privilege, I acted so cool and walk with chin up and with confidence too! Though, most of it is missing.

 

We went to a restaurant and bought some food to eat at home. Of course! Ramyun and chicken wasn’t forgotten! After buying some foods too we went home.

 

“Wash up now and come back quickly so we could eat okay?” Jonghyun oppa instructed me as we entered the house. I nodded and hurriedly went to my room. Grab some clothes and went directly to cr. I stared my face at the mirror for a couple of minutes and then something flashback and I almost slip. I shake my head wildly and continued to have a shower.

 

While I was drying my hair, my phone rang for a message. I open it and saw it was appa.

 

“Can I see you when baby?”

 

It was his text message. I smiled and replied to him as I walk back to the dining room. I took my seat with a bit a smile and that bit became full when I saw the foods! And then I felt some 2 pairs of eyes looking at me. I look at them. “What?”

 

“Why are you smiling while texting on your phone?” Jonghyun oppa looked at me seriously. I grab my phone and let him saw the message. “Oh. It’s appa!” He beam happily. We chatted about when we can see appa while eating.

 

“Oh. I’ll sleep here Jonghyun. Is it okay?” Jinki oppa suddenly asked.

 

“Of course. You always sleep here so what’s the difference?” Jonghyun oppa chuckled while me? I remained silent eating and enjoying the food.

 

I THOUGH I WAS SAVED FROM HIM TODAY BUT WHY HE IS GOING TO SLEEP HERE. EOTTOKE.