CHAPTER 004

There is no HAPPY ENDING

NM GYU'S POV

 

I am already home with Jonghyun Oppa in front of me in our dining table. While a his right side is Jinki Oppa. I'm still at daze. I couldn't still believe on what just Director Choi told me. Part of me is super happy and agitated and a part of me also worries. Gaahm what if that witch found out about this. And wait! This is so double pressure for me because some of the actors and actresses at Jonghyun oppa's school will participate in this musical. 

 

Crap. We still have foundation in 2 months! Ugh. I remembered Mr. Park told me that we will have a meeting for that foundation day. They want me to sing with some choir members. While Taemin wants me to join on their intermission dance. Sulmi says they are need in need of a member in their cheering. Oh gawd. The perks of being talented. Kidding.

 

I never noticed that I'm front of the dining table and staring blankly at my food if Jonghyun oppa didn't poke me. "Ah. Ya oppa!" I whined. Duh. I got shock. A bit. "You've ben starinstaring at your food for almost decades." He exaggerate. "If I'm staring at my food for decades already theb you must be already wearing beards." I chuckled and started to eat my food. 

 

"Is something bugging you Gyu-ah?" Jinki oppa ask, concern-ly. Since we are close, I nodded my head in response and said, "It's hard to be talented in ever way. Every club, organization and other stuffs wants me to participate with them for the upcoming foundation day." Making the two guys laughed. I stared at them and told me them I am not even kidding. Which is I'm really not. I'm so in demand when it comes to this things. I even added my worries about the musical collaboratio  with Seoul University's talents. 

 

"Don't worry saeng! I know you'll do good on that musical. Besides, Jinki and I will be there throughout the rehearsals." Jonghyun oppa said. Itmade me at ease somehow. "And that guaranteed you no one will lay a finger on you." JInki oppa said seriously. I look at him wide-eyes. Aish. I lool at Jonghyun opps whose face is plastered with a big question mark on his face. Looking at me, then to Jonghyun oppa, Jinki oppa decided to tell to him what happened earlier to me. Aish. 

 

"That girl surely doesn't know how to place herself properly." He gritted his teeth in annoyance. "Don't mind him oppa. she jusy envy me that much. I'm too awesome for her.." I wink. "Because you have an awesome brother kiddo." Jonghyun oppa ruffles my haor like a kid. And because of that, i protest. 

 

The dinner went on smoothly until Jinki oppa bought out the topic about what are my plans on my 17th birthday. He keeps on insisting that we should celebfate itit. Literally celebrate it with a party and i complained. It's because I'm not really a party people type person. "A simple celebration will do." I said trying to change my brother's mind. "And it is too early to think about that." I continued. 

 

"Oppa do you k ow who will be the leading man is?" I asked sudenly when I remembered the play we will do. He shook his head and look st Jinki oppa. This oppa look at me and shrugged his shoulders and mouthed "secret". Seriously this two guys. Aigoo 

 

After years, we finally finished eating and of course, it will be me who will in charge to wash the dishes. "Ah oppa, just place those at the sink. I will wash them in a bit." I smiled at Jinki oppa. This guy seriously love to stay at our house for food. Well, Jonghyun oppa's food really tastes good. "It's okay. Let me do the dishes." He insist. Here we are again. For like five minutes, we argued on who will wash tje dishes. The best way to solve this is to do somw aegyo's at him. "Alright. Fine. You win." He pouts. "But I will stay here." He added. "And why?" Raising one of my eyebrow st him. "Is it prohibited?" He said back. I stick my tongue at him and started to wash the dishes. 

 

Well actually,  he entertained me through out my moments with the sink. He's surely one funny guy. Our laughters were interrupted when my brother came in the scence. "Ya Lee Jinki. Stop making a move at my sister." He said sternly. "What move?!" I asked then laughed. "Tss. Told you it won't work." He looks at Jinki then walmed directly at the fridge. I sigh. I looked at Jinki oppa who was just beside me a while ago and now he is witj my brother. They are keeping things too much. 

 

--

 

Today is saturday that means work day. I'm doing a part time job at a cafe/bakery near our apartment. It is owned by an Ahjussi. Well, I was hired though at that moment, they don't really need an additional worker. Charms of mine is very useful. Just kidding. Anyways it is because of his grandson named Kim Kibum. We are friends. He was the one who befriend me when we are newly moved in this area. Yep. He is friendly. 

 

 

Doing my every morning routine, I went to my closet to grab a pair of darl blue pants, a v-neck gray shirt and a mickey mouse hoodie pairing with s white low cut sneakers. Grabbing my glass at my side table, my beanie cap and my bad behind my door, I went down at the kitchen to grab some food before I leave. Smelling some good food too! I looked around the house and noticed Jonhhyun oppa is not around, it was Jinki oppa who is cooking. 

 

Making my way at the table and sat dowbdown. Before I attacked the delicious pancake and noodles in front of me, I asked Jinki oppa where could haven been my brother. It's so early. It's just 7:30 at my watch. My duty wil start at 9. Where the hem is my brother. "He went out to do some jogging and he also said that he will take long because he still needs to buy something at the market." He explained. I nodded my head and stareted to eat. 

 

After eating i put my plates at the sink and started to wash them until a pair of arms stop me. "Ay ya. Leave them I will do them instead." There is something in his voice. I didn't argue with him any.lre. i am sure he is in a bad mood. Minutes after, i bid goodbye at Jinki oppa who looks so problematic.