CHAPTER 003

There is no HAPPY ENDING

“Ya oppa! Don’t be so rude.” She said as she dust off her uniform. “You almost received a slap on your pretty face Gyu.” Jinki sighed in annoyance. “But I swear, if ever she laid a finger on you, I won’t think twice to smash her face.” He said as he gritted his teeth. Nam Gyu looked at him with are-you-even-serious-face and gave him a slight punch on his shoulder.  

 

“What bring you here seriously.” She asked again while making their way out of the campus. “Actually, Mr. Park asked me to come to talk about something~ You know~ We are pretty much close with each other.” Winking at her playfully. “Sometimes Oppa, I don’t know if you are gay or not.” Sticking her tongue out and walked faster and leaves him behind. “Ya! Wait! Your Jonghyun will kill me!” He shouted as he chased her.

 

The two, after chasing each other like kids, finally reach the bus stop. They sat on the bench while waiting for the bus to arrive. “There is actually an appointment to you at our school. That’s why I went to your school to talk about that. As a representative since I was a student before.” He said smiling goofily at her. “Whaaaaaaaat?!” Nam Gyu look at her confusingly because she didn’t got what Jinki said. “I told them you can’t accept any musical from now on.” Nam Gyu’s jaw almost dropped down on the floor. “Oh! The bus is there! Come on!” Grasping her hand into his, he assisted Nam Gyu to enter the bus without being trip since he can see that he is still in daze.

 

After 20 minutes, they arrive at Seoul University. They walked towards the gates and Jinki assisted her to go inside. Although, she has been inside the university several times, she can’t help herself not to feel amused because of the ambiance. Waking up from her dreams, Jinki suddenly held her hand and drag her somewhere.

 

 “Where are we going?” Feeling confused, she asked him. Letting herself being dragged. “To the office.” He answered shortly. “Office of what?” She asked again. “You’ll find out.” While walking down the hallway, Nam Gyu receives a few stares at them. That’s when she noticed Jinki is still holding her. In her part, it was really nothing and maybe too, for Jinki. Since he treat her as a younger sibling.  And then, a group of girls stop in front of them.

 

“Who is she oppa?” The girl asked sweetly at Jinki but when she looked at Nam Gyu her stare changed. “She’s too young for you.” The girl looking back at Jinki with her oh-so-cute-charm. “None of your business so move out of our way please.” And they passed thru those girls and they gave her a piercing and annoyed look. “Sure you have fangirls everywhere oppa.” Nam Gyu said amusingly at him to which the guy wink at her. “Of course, your oppa is handsome.” And he smirked.   

 

After walking for some minutes, they finally stop at huge two door room. “Uhuh. Kinda big huh?” Nam Gyu said amusingly. Jinki then made a 2 knocks and the door opened widely. Seeing a people around the long table inside. Suddenly she felt her heart pumping faster as it should be. Scanning the room, she saw her Oppa sitting near the window.

 

“Welcome Ms. Kim. Please take your seat.” The guy who looked nearly in his 30’s greeted her. Jinki assists her to her seat beside Jonghyun. So, she’s seating between them. “You look really an artist Nam Gyu-ssi.” Again, the guy said smiling at her. “By the way I’m Mr. Choi Jung Shin. I’m the head of theater and arts here, at Seoul University. Please to meet you. “Reaching for her his hand to shake with and the girl immediately responded. “Ah. Wow. De. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Nam Gyu. Please to meet you too.” She introduced herself and bowed to the rest of the people inside the room.

 

“Oppa, why am I here?” Looking at his brother.” Jinki Oppa said they have an appointment with me?” Her brother looked at her with a meaning something on his face and pointed a finger to Mr. Choi. “He has. Asked him.” Nam Gyu growled silently when she didn’t got the answer she wants.

 

“So you are here Ms. Kim because you will participate in our upcoming musical that will be held on your school. And obviously, we picked you to portray the main actress of the said musical.” Mr. Choi said smiling widely at her. While Nam Gyu, she almost faint.

 

 

 

 

 

 



N/A: Sorry if this got u bored ;u;