Final

Lovefool 못났다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] Chapter 20- Final [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Three years later...

I stepped onto Korea once again after three whole years. I took in a deep breath as I exited the airport. Studying at Paris, I cut off my contacts and now that I'm back, there was no one to come and pick me up, not even Ilhoon.

I came back as a new person with a new mind. Yet, my heart never changed; it still longed for a girl who would probably be living happily with my own best friend. And, the first thing I wanted to do in Korea was to meet her. I know I am stupid but... anyway, it's not like I can deny myself.

"Knock knock."

"D---Daehyun!" Doojoon exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Daehyun?!" A familiar voice was heard from the behind and I peeped in to find L.Joe with--- pink hair. Doojoon invited me in and I encountered Yoseob, Junhyung and L.Joe, sitting in the living room.

L.Joe gave me a hug as he welcomed me and then, dragged me outside into the garden.

"Well, aren't you asking about Jiyeon yet?"

I sheepishly smiled as I rubbed the nape of my neck.

"How's she?"

"Fine as you were gone."

I smiled. It was nice to hear that she was fine but at the same time, it was sad to know that I can't be her happiness. I joked back,

"Her understanding boyfriend must have taken good care of her, huh?"

"Excuse me? She's single."

"That's not a joke."

"I'm not joking." I glanced at L.Joe to find a serious expression on him. For god's sake! They broke up?!

"Maybe I was too stubborn to know myself, too full of you in my heart."

I looked at L.Joe in confusion as he said those words. What was he trying to say?

"I thought I only loved you and you are the only one in this whole world. I was too immersed with you that I didn't realise that I found someone I truly love. I love Jung Daehyun."

"Umm.. You are not gay right?"

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! I WAS TRYING TO SAY WHAT JIYEON SAID TO ME THREE YEARS AGO!"

Ehh? What Jiyeon said---- WAIT! Did he meant that Jiyeon said that she loves me three years ago?!!! Three years ago?!!!!

"Ehh? Jiyeon says she loves me?"

"Yeah, she ran after you right to the airport and it took three hours to stop her from creating chaos by crying right in front of the terminal."

"Umm.. Right."

"What is that reaction?? Umm.. right?!!!That's all?!"

"How come you are here at her house?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter