Doubts and thoughts

Lovefool 못났다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] Chapter-15 Doubts and thoughts [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Daehyun walked out of the school compound. Bags and books were no longer important to him. Unknowingly, his footsteps led him towards the training room. He finally broke when he saw Yoseob hyung who was alone in the room. He collapsed on the floor and started to sob. Yoseob was both dumbfounded and worried for his favorite dongsaeng.

"Daehyun, what happened?!"

Yoseob rushed to envelop Daehyun in a hug and his question was replied by Daehyun's loud sobs. Yoseob felt mournful to find Daehyun in this condition. Ever since they met, Daehyun was mature and strong unlike other trainees he had seen. To see Daehyun break into tears was a big surprise for him and he figured something big had happened.

"What happened?"

"L.Joe--sniff-- found out and he went---sniff---berserk."

"Everything?"

"Almost.."

"Stop crying and tell me what exactly happened. I might be able to help you."

Daehyun obediently stopped crying and recounted today's events at school. Yoseob patiently listened and found it almost impossible for Daehyun not to break. Then, something clicked.

"Why... "

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell that you guys are engaged and that you are her fiance?"

"..."

"Daehyun-ah..."

"If I tell that... Jiyeon too would be in trouble."

"Daehyun..."

"L.Joe would think that she had lied to him after all this time and... They will break up..."

"You don't want them to?" Yoseob asked with his eyebrows raised. He had no idea of what the younger was doing. As for him, he would have never started this have-a-chance-with-your-ex thingy.

"I.. Honestly, hyung, it tears me apart to see them like that and no matter how much I want her love, I would never wish for their breakup."

"Such an goodhearted angel," Yoseob sarcastically praised the younger lovefool.

"They love each other and most important of all, she is happy. I don't her to be hurt like..." Daehyun trailed off.

"Like you?" Daehyun just flashed a shy smile as a reply.

"So what do you think you will be doing next?"

"I-- I don't know."

"Don't you want to focus more on your training?"

"That's good but... For now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter