Revelation

Lovefool 못났다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] Revelation [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Third Person's POV~

"Is this sound of rain, your voice?...Is this a sound that calls you to me?...Am I the only one thinking about you?...Will this rain comfort me?...Do you know how I feel?...I keep thinking about you..."

"You improve really fast. Or is it the lyrics matching your mind?"

"Sunbae." Daehyun made a quick bow to Yoseob who entered the vocal training room where Daehyun was practicing. Yoseob raised his hand signalling to drop the formalities.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me hyung? And you haven't answer my question."

Daehyun looked away from Yoseob's I-can-see-through-you glance and fixed his eyes on the floor. He didn't know himself whether he had been wrong with the difficult decision he had made. The return trip from the beach wasn't really an eventful one for Daehyun as he caught Jiyeon and L.Joe kissing so passionately, their hands snaking around each other. Daehyun clenched his fist as the scene reappeared in his eyes.

"Daehyun, hyung is always here for you. Spill it out."

"Hyung, they kissed."

"Uhh.. Isn't it an expected thing?"

"I mean, I think this time, L.Joe can keep Jiyeon happy. That's a good thing right?"

"You look miserable while saying that's a good thing. Any regrets?"

"No. I chose this way. I wanted her to be happy with someone she loves... But..."

"But?"

"But hyung, why does it hurt to see her laughing with someone else? And.. Why can't she be happy with me?"

"Daehyun-ah.." Yoseob embraced him and softly patted on his shoulders. Daehyun bit his lower lips not to cry out loud but his tears can't be stopped. He snivelled quietly in Yoseob's embrace.

"Hyung, am I wrong to think that way?"

"No, not at all. In life, there are some things we can't help about. We just can't. Sometimes, we have no choice but to let go of things which don't belong to us."

"Hyung, would you feel the same if you were me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter