Part Seven

How To Train Your Half Dragon

 

"I don't care what the cost is! All I wanna know is if you can do it!" he screamed, doing his best to contain his fury, but still failing.

"A life for a life, Wu Yifan. Give us another dragon in exchange to save yours," the voices from the shadows whispered mockingly.

"Done," he growled, shifting forms and taking to the skies. He hadn't slept in days, making his wings weak, but he didn't care, even sped up a bit, welcoming the burning in his muscles. After all, he didn't need sleep.

He needed Tao.

 

 

____________________

 

 

Jinki didn't feel so bad after throwing up, though he did feel rather embarrassed. Okay, extremely so. He had never puked on anyone, and here he was doing it over the two hottest men he had ever seen, but he felt good enough afterwards to convince them not to drug him up with magic to help him sleep. The last time had been weird enough.

He shook his head, as if trying to clear the fog from it. He'd never been attracted to men before, though truthfully not really to many women either, but here he found himself asking which one he'd rather sleep with, Minho or Joon? How would that even work? He groaned and squirmed some more on the bed. A bed, finally. Minho really needed to get a bed when they got back to his cave. He sat up slightly, his vision only swimming a little around the edges. Was he really thinking about living with Minho permanently? Maybe these weren't things he should be thinking about with alcohol in his system...

Where were those two anyway?

 



___________________





Joon's fist connected squarely with Minho's chin, while Minho's claws slashed deep along Joon's side. "Quit half changing like that and fight like a man!" Joon yelled angrily at Minho who was now flying above him, giving him the finger.

"Don't kid yourself, you're just jealous you can't do the same!"

"Just because you're some stupid cursed freak, doesn't mean I can't beat your in a fair fight, let alone dragon form. Do you know how much magic it would take me to transform individual parts like that? I still say it's because your natural form is a human that you can adapt it like that with almost no magic at all."

"Or maybe I just posess more magic than you, Joonie." A waterfall fell from above his head, causing him to smoke and cough, slowly lowering himself to the ground. "I thought we weren't using our elements."

"Yeah, but you were being a ," Joon shrugged, before his fist connected with Minho's stomach. He groaned and fell to one knee, but not before his tail lashed out and hit Joon in the groin.

", Choi..." Joon gasped, falling to the ground as well. "You know that feels like a ing hammer to the nuts, right?"

"And how the hell would you know what that felt like?"

"Just shut up. Let me catch my breath and we can continue."

"Fine with me." By now they were both lying on the ground next to eachother, heaving.

"You guys are idiots," Jonghyun chimed in from the table he was now eating at. "But I'm not complaining, dinner and a show. Right gramps?" The older man just grunted and continued eating. "Where is the cutie you're fighting over anyway?"

"Resting in my room," Minho replied as he slowly peeled himself up off the floor to go another round with Joon. After years of being away from these guys, he did miss the fighting.

"Your room? I thought we were giving him his own room!" Joon growled, aiming another punch at Minho's stomach.

Minho spun out of it, elbowing down onto Joon's exposed back. "You know we'd have to get Jonghyun to hollow out another room, and he hates manual labor." A "got that right!" was heard from the table. Joon growled again and lashed his leg out, connecting his foot solidly into Minho's knee. They both eachother after that, fists flying as they fell to the floor, rolling around in complete abandon of everything else.

"Awesome! Now make out!" Jonghyun joked, causing the both to stop and glare before Minho's hands were once again strangling Joon's neck, the former trying his damnedest to gauge out Minho's eyes. "Seriously, I can't be the only one to see the here, right?" he laughed again. Jonghyun loved laughing at his own jokes. If he didn't, no one else would.
 



_____________________




Jinki was once again in front of the mirror, this time, and more enthralled with himself than he had been even with all the fancy clothes on earlier. He could hear the fighting clear as day, too, whereas before he hadn't heard anything. Either his hearing was getting better, or they were just getting louder, though the latter was a definite possibility. His scales kept moving to all different parts of his body now too. This time they ran up his ribs and across his chest, but they were always the same color: an iridescent creamy white. The kind of color that if you turned it in the light, it would change into different hues of purples, blues, and pinks. It was a milky sort of color that shone in any lighting, even with the lights off he could see his scales glowing.

They had shown up on his stomach at first, moved to his legs, arms, neck, and now his chest, but it all remained the same color. Looks like he'd be a one colored dragon instead of two toned like Joon was. He couldn't help but think the colors meant something. Minho was red, and could control fire, Joon was silvery blue and white, and had told him earlier he could control water, which probably explained why the two dragons hated each other so much. Jonghyun was a deep purple black, but he still didn't know what he could do. As for the other two... he couldn't really recall what they had looked like.. but if he was a pearl like color, what power would he have?

His shoulder blades began to itch like crazy, and when he immediately scratched his back, he watched in fascination as scales fell to the ground as his talons, yes talons, scratched at his skin. He pulled his hand back and watched strangely as his hand slowly grew into a claw, then back into a hand again. He should be freaking out a bit more... maybe the alcohol was messing with him again. He breathed in and out deeply, and when he looked in the mirror again, no signs of scales or any dragon traits whatsoever were visible, except his eyes were now glowing ever so slightly, like a jewel held up to the sun.

He sat back down on the bed, looking down between his legs in annoyance. He'd been hard as a rock for the past hour, and no matter how much he touched himself, nothing happened. How the hell was he supposed to hide this? But even as he thought that, his libido immediately smacked that thought away. He wanted people to see it, and he wanted someone to do something about it. Now. Either he was going down there, or they were coming up here, but someone was fixing this problem.




_________________
 

 


Both Joon and Minho's nostrils flared at the same time, the two of them looking up the stairs to Jinki's room. Jonghyun snorted. "C'mon, gramps, let's go for a fly, shall we?" The man nodded, though smiled back at the two as if saying, good luck with that, before the two males were gone from the room and the keep all together.

They both stood up and stared at each other balefully until Minho uttered, "You go.."

Joon stared at Minho in slight shock, though tried to hide it. "Me? Well, if you say so..."

Not two steps later, Minho's hand shot out to grab Joon's arm, stopping him from moving any closer towards Jinki's room. When he didn't say anything, Joon just stared at him, exasperated. "I don't know what to do..." Minho admitted. "My dragon won't let you near him, but I fear I'll kill him..."

Joon stared blankly at Minho, then sighed. "Well, what's one more year? Go ahead, go up," he scoffed, shaking Minho's grip off of his arm, before he started to walk away to join the other dragons flying outside. He turned, looking at Minho's stricken face. "Don't worry about it, but know this: if in a year your curse does kick in? I'll be there, and you'll be the one dying. Not Jinki. Then he's all mine. I'll have an eternity to make him forget you, after all."


Minho didn't know why, but he felt better after hearing that. It'd be best if he did die and not Jinki. He'd killed enough people already because of this curse. Steeling himself, he slowly made his way up to Jinki's room. If this boy was going to be the death of him, he'd at least try to make it unforgettable for both of them. Though after all the women he'd killed, or terrified enough to make them fall to their own deaths, why did this boy make him ache so much, make him not even be able to picture hurting him?

Looking down at the sweating, panting, writhing boy on the bed beneath him, he decided now might not be the time to dwell on that thought.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N: Dun Dun DUNNNN! Fair warning. Next chapter is top!Jinki, but it isn't long or anything, just skip over it if you don't want to read it xD

ALSO, Plleeassseeee take this poll! You guys all loved me enough to get me to 200 subscribers, so let me show my thanks by giving you the next update of your choice! (this story is already finished, so it doesn't count since I update it regularly anyway xD)

ALSO ALSO (xD so sorry) Taoris really isn't mentioned much right away, and I'm sorry about that, but I am rewriting them a little bit more into the story here and there now on this AFF posting. PLUS. My bestie friendie convinced me to put a taoris in here as well as another onho .... and well... I just can't say no to that xD So you guys will get two new s in the chapters to come! You lucky duckies you <3