Part Six

How To Train Your Half Dragon

 

The clothes, though still rather revealing, fit him better than he would have expected. They also most likely cost a fortune. Immortal, hot, and rich? These guys had it made, except he noticed no women around the 'keep' as they liked to call it. Must get lonely, though living with a bunch of guys must have it's advantages too. He looked at himself in the mirror and shrugged. It was truthfully probably the best he'd looked in his entire life. His hair was laying rather straight today, the clothes fit well, and he was squeaky clean. His skin looked a lot healthier than usual too. He just felt all together.. different. Maybe he was going through some sort of change just as Minho had said, his mind was certainly getting dirtier if that was any indication.

He was still.. doubtful about the whole dragon thing, to be honest, but the fact that he was even here and still alive spoke volumes to him. He guessed he'd just have to wait and see, but it didn't seem like they had any plans to eat him at the moment.

Minho walked in as he was still pondering to himself in front of the mirror.

"I preferred you without the clothes, but you look good," Minho said jokingly, at least Jinki assumed it was a joke.

"I'm surprised you even knew how to put yours on," Jinki said back in retort. Minho chuckled as he walked over to him, patting him on the head.

"It's a lot easier to get a female to want to mate with you when you constantly walk around , believe me."

"Yeah, maybe with your body," Jinki grumbled. Minho chuckled again and tapped him under the chin lightly, tilting it up so he could stare into his eyes.

"The fact that you're a does surprise me, to be honest. Though you aren't my type, you still have things to offer." His eyes briefly dipped to Jinki's crotch before slowly making their way back up to his -now blushing profusely- face. "You think after all the baths I've seen you take I haven't noticed a thing or two about your anatomy? Give yourself some credit," he smiled, patting Jinki's shoulder. "There's a feast in the dining room for you, I'd suggest you go eat now before the others make their way down."

"You aren't coming...?"

"I'll be down shortly after, I just have a few people I need to see first." Jinki nodded hesitantly and made his way out of the room and down the hall to the dining room, only getting lost twice. All nervousness fled when he saw how much chicken they had piled high in the center of the table. Hopefully that'd be enough for him to share with the others.

Not long after he sat down and began helping himself, a figure plopped down beside him. "Minho, what is thi-" he turned to ask, then blushed, realizing it wasn't Minho at all.

"Forget my name already, love? I'm hurt," Joon said teasingly, his body snuggling alarmingly close to Jinki's, though his initial timidness quickly wore off as they made easy conversation. Jinki even found himself laughing from time to time. This wouldn't be all bad.



________________________




Jonghyun stepped out of the shadows in the room Jinki had just left, an annoyed Minho glaring at him. "Playing peeping tom now, are you?"

"Psh, nothing really to see. Besides, we've all seen him already." Minho growled absently, but seemed distracted. "How long are you going to play hard to get with him? You're just pushing him farther away when you want him more and more, if your 'too tight of pants' are any indication."

"Shut up, I don't want to scare him anymore than he already is."

"Well you don't have much time. You should have claimed him the other night, then you wouldn't be having all these jealousy issues."

I'm not so sure, Minho thought to himself, but said aloud, "Is it really that important?"

"Uh, yeah. Kinda. Oh right, you weren't born a dragon, so maybe it doesn't apply to you, but for us, if we want it, we can choose to link ourselves with another dragon for eternity. Mating and what not. It used to be a pretty common thing, most dragons like being monogamous, after all. Not me, of course, gotta save this body for the ladies."

Minho rolled his eyes. "And? What's your point?"

"Well, we've all been around each other for centuries, and the only one who had a mate was Wufan. Now look how ed up he's become since Tao died. Anyway, with you bringing in a new potential mate, others might want to take him from you, and I know how much you hate to share..."

"If you're trying to pry, no, I haven't forgiven you for Camelia."

"Aww, c'mon! I was just messing around! When are you going to get over that.."

Minho ignored that statement. "I don't like you, but I trust you enough not to lay a finger on Jinki in that sort of way, you haven't swung for a guy in ages, anyway. Yifan wouldn't, he's too distracted, the old one wouldn't.."

"Tch, the old one. We call him gramps now, get with the program. But aren't you kinda forgetting someone?"

"Joon wouldn't dare."

"You might be surprised. He's become quite insatiable this past decade. Pretty much anything that walks he'll want to take a swipe at, and he was pretty keen on touching Jinki before, don't you think? Maybe he's playing with the prospect of taking him as his mate."

Minho stared at Jonghyun for a few moments, then realized his legs didn't want to move, magic swirling at his ankles. "Stalling for him now, are we?"

"Well, he did promise me his cave right off the Atlantic Ocean in Ireland."

"You really want to add another reason for me to beat you to a ing pulp?"

"Relax, it'll wear off in a few minutes, he can't be that smooth, can he? This is Joon we're talking about."

"But can't you smell it? Jinki's turning."

"Oh."

"Yeah."



________________________




After his fourth glass of, what had Joon called it? Dragon's blood, assuring Jinki it was not, in fact, that, he was feeling rather bubbly. "This stuff is pretty good," he giggled, leaning against Joon's side so he wouldn't fall over. Joon smiled down at him causing Jinki to smile back and ask, "What?"

"Nothing, you're just really cute when you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk," Jinki waved it off dismissively, even though he could hear the slurring in his words. He'd never been drunk in his life. His stomach decided at that moment to begin twisting into knots, causing him to convulse slightly, his head falling to rest on the table. "Actually, I don't feel that great." Joon's smile faded as he looked down at Jinki in concern. He hadn't really thought four cups would make him sick, just wanted him to be a little more relaxed. The boy was wound up tighter than a knotted braid.

"You want me to help you to my room so you can lie down?" Jinki only groaned in response, which Joon took as a yes, cradling the boy in his arms and making his way to his room. A fireball hit him square in the back, burning a hole through his clothes, though his skin only produced steam as his water element connected with Minho's fire. "Are you trying to piss me off today, you brat?" Joon turned to look over his shoulder briefly at Minho, before once again making his way to his room.

"What did you do, drug him?" Minho growled.

Joon rolled his eyes, turning towards Minho completely. Jinki paled at the motion and groaned. "Please, we got carried away with the drinks and now he's sick. If I had wanted to enthrall him, I would have by now. I just wanted to see if I liked him."

"And?"

Joon's eyes glowed back at Minho for a split second before his smile turned mischievous, "I like him. I think I may even keep him. It's a good thing his change is going to happen so soon, I've been craving it like you wouldn't believe."

Minho's wings quickly sprouted from his back as he flew over to Joon, grabbing Jinki from his arms, making the boy groan even more at being moved so fast. "I should have said this from the start, he's mine. I found him."

"Well you're not being very nice to him. He clearly can't conceive. What will you do when your year's up with him and you have to kill him, huh? That'd be such a waste. He's better off here. With me. And you know it, that's why you haven't claimed him yet. You have nothing to offer him but death."

"No one's sure that would happen with another dragon, or with a male. I'd never even considered it."

"But you're willing to risk his life over it?"

"Either way, it's my choice. He doesn't belong with the likes of you."

"If it came down to a fight, you wouldn't win, fire wielder," Joon mocked, his eyes going silver, the colors in them swirling like water.

"We'll see who-"

"Hey guys...?" Jinki's weak voice came from between them. "What's wrong with my stomach? It itches."

The two males looked down as the boy lifted up his own shirt to see Jinki's stomach covered in pearlescent white scales.

"The change has started already?" Minho looked back up at Joon, alarmed.

He seemed quite calm, however. "Don't worry about it, it'll go away in a couple of minutes. You'll be feeling these growing pains and what not for a few days before your body finally turns."

"You know that?" Minho whispered harshly at him, his eyes filled with worry.

"I'm just guessing, don't want to scare the kid, not like we've ever seen a half dragon before," Joon whispered back harshly.

"I can hear you!" Jinki growled, his voice sounding a lot more ominous than it had a few seconds ago.

"Right, I think it's time we get you to bed. With some potions."

"Sounds good." After the two dragons both agreed on what room Jinki would be staying in, they marched him off.

"On second thought... maybe it is the dragon's blood that's making me sick," Jinki admitted, before promptly throwing up over the both of them.

"Oh he is so cute," Joon laughed.

"Shut up," Minho growled back.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Still no ? What in the world! Will this be a -less series?? I doubt it xD Hmm, I don't have much to add down here, do I...? Well... Jinki's turning, clearly. And uh.. yeah.. Until next time? Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts on the chapter! I feel like I really shot myself in the foot with the older dragon being nameless lmao! And how can people not love Joon, I mean really?! *looks up and swoons, looks down and guffaws*

Everybody, meet Joon the water dragon! xDDD

tumblr_m7l3soCSbt1qdcel5o2_250.gif