good night

dear friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t a big fight but that incident at the café sorted of.. affected our relationship. Suzy and I hadn’t really talked for more than a month now. I hated this feeling. Really.

We still hang out at our favorite café, of course. We still talk about things. But there’s that uneasiness feeling in the atmosphere. Always. And it’s obvious. Suzy and I were best friends. We knew each other since birth. We had been into a lot of fights since preschool. And we’re still friends, you know. Best friends. I know this, too, will pass. It’s just a matter of time. Yes. Time.

And because both of us knew that this is better than the two of us bickering at each other from time to time.

I’m just thankful that Krystal and Sulli were here to support us, to bind our friendship together. Although I always noticed Krystal sighing a deep sigh after looking at us and shaking her head in disapproval, as if telling us to grow up. And Sulli…

Sulli had been less cheery than before. She had mentioned about this special project Taemin was working on to impress Naeun. He hadn’t officially asked her out yet, Sulli reported, because he wanted it to be special. Ugh. I hated him even more.

And there’s me.

Chanyeol and I were not in good terms yet. I still feel hurt about him forgetting my birthday or him not even trying to making it up and everything that is in our relationship. We just got out of this cozy restaurant probably ten minutes after his parents le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter