(Krystal) we're catching a train

dear friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew Suzy is hiding something from us. I knew that she feels so burdened carrying that problem all by herself. I wondered what that is, and why she’s hiding it. She’s the type of person to talk about things. She’s the type of girl that asks second opinion on which dress to wear on a Saturday night. She’s not this. And that’s when I realized there is something happening behind the cover she tried on putting on to keep us from looking through her, from understanding her.

Jiyeon’s silent treatment, I could understand. We had been through a lot of fights already and even though (this time) Jiyeon looked so uncaring, so unmindful, sooner or later she’d give in and give Suzy a big hug saying sorry and telling her she wanted her back. But things had been tougher for her lately and I felt sad for her. I wanted to help but there’s nothing I could do about it. Jiyeon probably had figured out how lousy a friend I am but I really, really want to help. I just don’t know how because even myself am lost.

It wasn’t until the rain started to pour in droplets when I realized I’m standing in front of Choi’s residence and figured I probably had been standing for three minutes already.

I immediately rang the buzzer then Sulli’s mum came after a few moments. Sulli immediately helped me with my sleeping bag as she ushered me inside her room while her mum went back to the kitchen to cook dinner.

If there’s someone I could run to whenever I messed up with my life, Sulli and her mum would be probably the first people to accept me. I have no plans on trying to mess up wth my life just to prove that but I just knew they would.

The rain had gotten stronger the moment I got into her room, I noticed it as  looked out from the windows.

“I’m wondering how Jiyeon’s dinner with Chanyeol’s parents went.” I said.

“I hope it went well. Jiyeon was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter