Ch.5

Finding my SOEULmate

Announcer=AN

Everyone claps as Eunjae and Yijung enter the stage.

EJ: Ahnyegonhasaeyo (hello) Ha Eun Jae imndeeda.

YJ: Ahnyeonghasaeyo So Yi Jung eemneeda.

Everyone claps.

GE: *lightly claps*  I tried to avoid looking at him just incase he sees me. I dont know what his reaction could be..surprisement..happiness.sadness..annoyed...madness...or maybe he might not even care or remember me..I avoided looking at the stage and played with my utensils on the table. There were like 3 spoons in different size. 2 forks and 2 knives and a big napkin folded neatly..interesting..i guess.....              It felt like forever until the opening finally ended. We ate dinner while talking lightly.

JH: Gaeul what sculpture did you like best?

GE: I barely paid attention...Uhhh..all of them were uh very unique..and pretty..

JP: Hey look there's Yijung! Hey Yi-

JD: *kicks Junpyos leg under the table*

JP: What!?

JD: *motions to Gaeul*

JP: Ha

JD: Mwoh?

JP: Didnt we agree that whenever you violently put your hands or feet on me you have to call me oppa.

JD: m-mwoh!?

JP: *smiles evily and waited for her to say it*

JD: *grits her teeth* oppa..

GE/JH/WB: *laughs softly*

Soon Gaeul started to loosen up and have fun. Soon the appetizer came with a bowl of water. Gaeul looked at it confusingly.

JD: *whispers* Gaeul.. * gets a washcloth beside her utensils dip it in the water and wipe her hands.*

GE: Ohhh..I get it now. *does the same*

The appetizer was soup.

JD: *whispers* small spoon

GE: *nods and eats some soup*

Soon the confusing dinner ended.

 

 

YJ:Shes here..somewhere...With another guy....(the thought enraged Yijung) What does she have the right to bring a guy here to my opening!? I didnt even know i invited her! Ugh shes has no common sense. *turns around thinking of seeing Gaeul and Insoo acting like a couple but he didnt see him...Gaeul's back showed and his heart thumped harder* There she is...

EJ: Yijung ah...

YJ:*turns back around* huh?

EJ: What are you doing? You can meet your friends later. *gets her chopsticks and gets food* Ahhh... *motions her to open his mouth*

YJ: *laughs* yah Ha Eun Jae.

EJ: Wae? cant i feed my best friend some food?

YJ: No..so childish

EJ: I dont care..ah

Yijung defeated opens his mouth and eats it.

EJ: Its not that childish just...romantic.

YJ: *stops chewing* No need to remind me any romantic stuff with you *cold voice*

EJ: MIanhe Yijung ah but i-

YJ: No..

EJ: Im sorry how many times do i have to say it?

YJ: Doesnt matter...no is my answer..and it will always be..probably..

EJ: *sighs* Besides its only been 2 years and you saw your close guy friends like 3 months ago... *turns around and pretends to see Gaeul for the 1st time* Omo! Is that Chu Ga Eul!? She was my student...

YJ: *acts surprised* Oh really?

EJ: Yeah..we would share the guys we liked at that time..

YJ: She liked a guy? *interested*

EJ: *Explains everything Gaeul said* But the weird thing is 7 years ago when I met you for a long time..she stopped talking about her guy...it was weird..

YJ: Oh... Who did you like?

EJ: Are you that stupid? You babo

YJ:Two girls talking about the same guy not knowing they were..wow that must have been an interesting conversation.

EJ: I realized that her guy..was you...*scoffs* someone with a huge imagination probably cant even imagine a commoner like her going out with a guy like you *laughs* But you have the charms everyone has fallen for you no matter where their status is in wealth.

YJ: Commoner...Commoner...I said that a million times to her..but how Eunjae said it....Unlike me just saying it for a playful joke..hers sounded like an...insult..her tone it made it look like Gaeul really was a nothing..But she not..

 

 

Soon everyone finished and was heading to the ballroom for the ball and party.

JD: Gaeul ah lets get dressed.

GE: *nods*

There were so many people that Gaeul lost Jandi as she was skimming through a crowd  she slipped on a cloth on the floor until someone caught her.

GE: *shocked of how clumsy she was* Thank you so much. *turns around*

YJ: As i was leaving I was thinking about Gaeul not caring who talked to me I just ignored them but when a girl with a purple dress almost fell my thought stopped and i caught her. She said thank you the turned around. *eyes widen*

GE: *gasps*

GE/YJ: Sunbae.../Gaeul?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry not that much Soeul scense next chapter there will be some. please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!! Thanks