Ch,11

Finding my SOEULmate

GE:My head is throbbing..I slow go consioucs as i open my eyes and blink several times. Suprised i wake up and sit up. I look around..Where the heck am i? I hold my head again from all that throbbing then i turn around to see a body. I slightly squeal and get out of the bed. But what was more suprising was that i was half . frozen for a moment i look at the person to se..So Yi jung!? I hit my head which made it throb more i quikcly look around to see clothes laying around and reazlied that it was mine and his. I quickly grab my clothes and i went in the closet to change.

YJ: I groan as i hear movment... After it was quiet i felt someone poking me beside.. I groand. wae???

GE: Sunbae...wake up...

YJ: Wait..who was that? It was definelty not one of my friends...Was that Chu Ga Eul?

Yijung slowly opens his eyes to see a panicked gaeul poking him

YJ: Ok ok im awake.

GE: Ahnd- Before i could stop him he stands up to see him with his shirt off but thankfully wearing his pants i quickly turn around.

YJ: Oh my...

GE: Your clothes are on the floor somewhere..hurry up and dress up

Yijung obeyed and dressed up

YJ: Clear..

Gaeul turns around to see a messy sunbae..

They both stayed a distance away as they got out of the club. They awkwardly faced each other to say goodbye.

GE: Ill be going now..

YJ: Yeah..me too...

Gaeul quickly runs away as Yijung looks at her run off. Yijung smiles as her long hair bobbed on the back as she ran soon he got in his car and drove off.

GE: Ohmygod..impossible..im a ..vigrin.....AGHHHHH!!! I need to call jandi..

GE: Jandi yah!!!

JD: Ohh wae?

GE: can i come over?

JD: Sure sure

GE: Ok

(SORRY FOR BOOOOORING CHAPTER IM KIND OF BUSY RIGHT NOW SRRY)