Ch.19

Finding my SOEULmate

JH:I smile at the little girl who i checked up on and handed her a lollipop. She smiles at me showing me her loose tooth. I complimented her saying she is growing up now. As i bid goodbye to the little girl and her parents I go out the room and relieved that my shift is over for today. I go into the doctor's "resting place" to get my things and get ready to leave when i heard an interesting conversation. Uhh Dr.lee??

D.L: Yes Yoon doctor?

JH: About the patient? Why is tha person so rare?

D.L: Ah well she has a rare diease called hemophilia. We havent had that case for a while at this hospital

JH: Oh may i check up on her? This could be a great experience for me.

D.L: Of course i trust you Yoon doctor *hands jihoo a folder* This is all her information. She has a pretty strong case of hemophilia. Her name is Chu Ga Eul.

JH:I stop skimming through the folder when i heard her name..As i flipped papers some more her ID card was shown and sure enough there was a picture of her. Did anyone know about this? Uhm..thank you doctor..Ill be on my way home now.

D.L: Of course ill see you tomm.

JH: I immediately look at my phone..but i dont know who to call..Jandi? Junpyo? Yijung? No..i decided to call the unexpected.

WB: Hello?

JH: Woobin ah...

WB: Hey jihoo whats up?

JH: Im just leaving from the hospital..and i got some interesting news..

WB: Oh really what?

JH: Do you know anything about Gaeul being sick?

WB: Actually..yeah i visited her today if she is okay but then she fainted so i took her to the hospital and she told it was just stress.

JH: Nothing else?

WB: No...why?

JH: Uh..well..

WB: Tell me jihoo yah..

JH: its not just stress..shes really sick..she has a disorder..

WB: Mwoh??

JH: She has Hemophilia..

WB: What is that?

JH: Its a blood system disorder where the blood clots easily..and if the person who has it gets a bruise or something..they could get a heart attack or internal bleeding so thye have to be really careful.

WB: is it bad?

JH: for her yes..she has the strongest point of hemophilia a person can get..

WB: Oh..Im gonna go visit her right now

JH: Ill go with you.

WB: Should we tell Jandi and Yijung?

JH: Should we?? Or not..No..not yet..lets hear from Gaeul yang first

WB: Ok..see you at her house.

 

Soon they arrived in front of her door and they knock.

GE: Oh...Sunbae deul...

JH: gaeul yang..are you ok?

GE: Yes..im ok..

WB: can we come in?

GE: Well i uh..

WB: Gaeul..why didnt you tell me? about your disorder..

Gaeul widens her eyes..

GE: How did you..

JH: Its me..mianhe gaeul i didnt know that you were keeping it a secret..but in my dotcor view..you shouldnt you need all the help you can get.

Gaeul nods as she opened her door farther to let them in.

Jihoo takes her arm gently and examines her arm.

JH: No blood clotting yet...do you have the medications?

GE: yes..

JH: lets see..it says you need to have it every 12 hours..so..i guess two pills a day...

GE: Ne...

~MEANWHILE~

JP: jandi yah where are you go?

JD: Im gonna go shopping with Jaekyung unnie..ill be back ok?

JP: But im gonna be bored *whines8

JD: Too bad...*sticks tounge out* call your f4 friends..you guys should hang out more *goes Out*

Junpyo calls jihoo..but it was disconnected...so he called Woobin..again it was disconnected

JP: Aish where are these guys?

He didnt want to call Yijung after the incident a few days ago but he was bored to death he had to..

YJ: Hello?

JP: Yah..im bored..

YJ: Junpyo?

JP: Geul le..its me...do you want to do something?

YJ: Your actually calling me? I thought you guys were mad at me and ignoring me..

JP: What are we yijung 8? No we were all just busy..and everyone else is except for me..lets do something..

YJ: Even woobin and jihoo?

JP: yes! *getting impatient* Aish..want to or not?

YJ: Arraso...where?

JP: Hmmm....shooting alley

YJ: I havent been there in so long but ok..

 

Soon they met up and started shooting..now they were resting sitting beside a tree enjoying the fresh air.

YJ: So um..hows Gaeul yang?

JP: I dont know..but from watching Jandi shes been calling gaeul alot but gaeul would never answer...they havent spoke to each other indays..Jandi is devastated..

YJ: What is she doing?

JP: I dont know but she did meet up with Woobin

YJ: What? Woobin? Why?

JP: I dont know..they were doing something all day and i heard he came back late last night to his house.

YJ: what are you a stalker?

JP: Ahnee...i just have alot of sources..You know i bet theyre together again..This time with Jihoo..Aish..why dont they call me?

YJ: Or me you know.. *mutters*

JP: You think they actually will?

YJ: Ahnee..

JP: You miss her dont you..

YJ: *silent*

JP: Yijung ah..never deny something like love...