Ch.23

Finding my SOEULmate

YJ: I turned around as i heard a cough behind me to see Eunjae

EJ: yah what was that? Did you just-

YJ: Yeah i did? Do you have a problem? Its not like you like me were only doing this because of my family and yours sake.

EJ: But i still like you So Yi Jung.. *grabs on his arm and looks at him*

YJ: You told me before i left for Sweden that lovers are like wind. When they leave they can never come back..I guess that was a phony saying to you since you did came back but to me... but to me it hit hard on me and now im the wind to you Eunjae. Ill never like you again...

EJ: Yijung ah *grasps onto his arm*

YJ: *shakes it away* You're making commotion *walks away to his friends*

EJ: I cant believe it..He left me for good? But he still has to marry me no matter who he likes because *glares at Gaeul* he will never marry that..that thing!!!!!

JP: Hey what are we waiting for? Lets eat!!

Everyone rushes to the table and eats.

WB: This is so good.. *stuffs food in his mouth*

JD: ah! Guys! Did you guys get the Shinhwa reunion invitation yet?

SH: Shinhwa invitation?

JD: Yes..and i meant the school. Its the 50th anniversary this year and they're inviting all the past students who went to the high school or university.

JK: Hey that sounds fun! Im glad i went to the university at leats a year.

JD: Yes and anyone can bring a date. And i quote a "date"

WB: Hey what about Gaeul and Eunjae?

Everyone turned to the two girls who were eating silently because they didnt go.

SH: Gaeul ah do you want to be Jihoos date? I dont mind not going

GE: Oh no of course you have to go..Ill just stay home.

WB: Hey gaeul why dont you go with Yijung?

YJ: Yeah i can-

GE: Ahnee...He has to take Eunjae..besides they are getting married. Ill just hang out with..I was thinking about Seungho but then i reazlied he wont be here.. *sighs*

JK: OOoo are you expecting someone?

GE: *smiles lightly* Ne..well kind of i thought i could hang out with him but i realized he wont be here...

JD: Ah! IS it that guy friend of yours? Hes so handsome!

JP: *coughs*

JD: Yah Gu JUn Pyo your so childish!

JP: What? I was just coughing

Everyone laughs at the arguing couple.

JD: Where is he Gaeul ah?

GE: Some where in Busan..

JD: Ill get him for you

GE: Jincha!?

JD: Ne

GE: Ah! Gomawo Jandi yah!

JD: No problem!

YJ: Aish...why does he have to come? And why cant Gaeul be my date!?

~THE NEXT DAY~

Yijung was bored so he decided to visit Gaeul's school.As he peered through the entrance he saw that they were doing story telling and saw Gaeul acting out a monster. He smiles as she growls and tickles the closest student beside her and walked like a monster. Yijung laughs as he took a picture but couldnt handle the loudness and everyone turned around. Embarrased Gaeul dropped the book and her face turned bright red.

GE: Uh kids why dont you guys go get your lunchboxes from the closet and head on to lunch ok?

students: NE!!!

GE:Aish..why is he here!? he probably thinks im stupid or something.

Gaul pretneds to be busy as Yijung approaches her. As Gaeul was wiping tablesYijung sticks out his phone to show the picutre of Gaeul.

GE: Omo! *tries to snatch the phone and fails* Sunbae!! Erase it jaebal!!

YJ: Wae?? I think its cute. *puts his arm high up and laughs as Gaeul gets on tippytoes and tries to get it.*

GE: Sunbaeeee *whines*

YJ: Im gonna put this as my wallapper

GE: Sunbae..please not that one

YJ: Fine..but i still need you as my wallpaper. *looks around the room and discovers the individual class picutre and finds Gaeul looking mature and beautiful. He snaps a photo* There! *shows the phone to Gaeul with her picture on it.

GE: ne..thats ok i have to admit i look good in that one.

YJ: Yah *punches her head playfully*

GE: Hey!! Anyways you should leave now a new student should be coming in soon

YJ: Nah..i want to see the student too

GE: No!!! Get out *pushes him out the door*

YJ: *turns around and grabs her wrist*

GE: Sunbae! The kids could be coming any minute!

YJ: I dont care *smiles*

GE: *move back and slips and falls down.*

YJ: *catches her but he also falls and hes on top of her now.

GE: *frozen*

YJ: *frozen and looks at her face*

GE: *blushes*

????: *coughs*

GE/YJ: You must be the new student!/ Eunjae Umma!?