Ch 2

Finding my SOEULmate

As they were driving Yijung got a phone call

YJ:hello?

JP: Yijung...we need to tell Gaeul...

YJ: *looks at Gaeul then turns back* right now? shes not in a good mood

JP: It's the only time we have

YJ: *sighs* alright fine *hangs up* uhhh change of plans...

GE: huh?

YJ: We all have something to tell you...

GE: Should I be excited? worried?

YJ: i dont know...

GE: Well..whats it about?

YJ: We'll tell everything when we get there

 

Soon Gaeul and Yijung arrive at Junpyo's house and they entered the living room to see Jandi and the rest of F4 there.

JD: Gaeul ah! *hugs her*

GE: Jandi yah...*looks around* Whats going on?

WB: We have sad news...

GE: huh?

WB: We..all have to leave...

GE: what?

JP: Theres been an emergency of Shinhwa group... i dont know why but all of a sudden almost half of the companies who partnered with us just declined our contracts,...somethings fishy and I have to go to Japan for a big meeting and to get our partners back...

GE: Thats horrible..

JP: theres more...Jandis coming with me..

GE: Oh...

JH: Also I have to go to the U.S. to visit a relative of mine...After my Grandfather died..I think im gonna stay there for a while...

GE: Oh...

YJ: And....I have to go back to Sweden...A huge art exhibit asked me to make sculptures for a presentation for the Embassadors of Europe to see...I have to make 40...which will take about 2-3 years to distribute everything and etc...

GE: So....everyone is leaving again? This time Jandi is going to be gone too? We just all met a few weeks ago... But i should have been expecting this Im friends with the most busiest people in Korea...These things should happen...Maybe i should just say goodbye forever right now...

JD: Gaeul ah...

GE: No...its ok...*looks at everyone* Ill miss everyone....*holding in tears* Goodbye

JD: Gaeul! *hugs her tight* Dont do this please...You are my best true friend....We can keep in touch

GE: I know...but ur marrying Shinhwa's heir...Your gonna be everywhere traveling your whole life..*smiles* but dont worry ill see you guys on tv and stuff...Well....I guess its Goodbye now...

WB: Gaeul yang...you really dont have to do this..your one of our friends too

GE: *smiles and walks off*

YJ:Wait what just happened? Did she just leave me forever? Wait..WHAT!!?? * look out the door*

JP: Go get her...

YJ: *unsure of what to do*

JH: Your gonna lose her man...

YJ: *just stands there*

 

GE: I tried my best to hold my tears but right as i came out of the house i burst into tears..and sure enough it was raining... I sat on the front steps and just poured my heart..all my friends...Jandi,Woobin sunbae, Junpyo sunbae, and Jihoo Sunbae..and the guy i liked forever and never forgot about.. Yi- ohmygosh....

YJ: Mian..did i scare you? *squeezed her tighter*

GE: I felt his hot breath touching my face..and his warmth covered me like a blanket from the freezing cold...he was hugging me..more like squeezing me from behind...

YJ: Please..dont leave ill be back..

GE: I know you will..but you wont stay here forever...and you know that... *cries harder and let loose of yijungs arms*

YJ: Gaeul I

GE: Goodbye Yijung sunbae..*looks at him one more time and leaves.*

YJ: Gaeul...I like you