Ch.27

Finding my SOEULmate

GE:I gasped in a breath as i saw how huge the room was. It was big as a football field literally. Probably everyone from the city was invited and sitting here. I glance at the side to see news reporter focusing on Junpyo at the front and now they were focusing on us. I got nervous and squeezed my hand I looked at Yijung who smiled at me encouragingly as we finally walked. I looked aoround the humongous crowd and found Seungho smiling at me. That made me feel a whole lot better. I saw one of the reporters looking at me and writing something down and i was nervous again. Am i doing somethiing wrong? is there something on my face? I ignored it as we went to the side and the double doors opened with Jandi and her father. She truly looked  beautiful and i knew she was mesmerized in love while the pastor was speaking his sermon. Oh how jealous I was...

P:You may now kiss the bride

The room went crazy when they kissed. Cameras flashing people cheering it was great.

YJ: I cant believe hes married! *hugs Gaeul*

GE: *surprised but then hugs back* I cant believe it either..Im so jealous but also so happy for them

YJ: Your jealous?

GE: Ne...Im in my mid-20s..I should be starting a love life shouldnt i? *chuckles*

YJ: yes but-

JD: Gaeul ah!

GE: *squeals and hugs jandi tightly* Congrats Wife!!!!

JD: Gomawo!!! Im so happy right now gaeul ah im about to skyrocket

GE: *giggles* Wheres your husband?

JD: Interviews of course..he wanted me away so i can be sage. *blushes* isnt he the sweetest guy in the world?

YJ: *coughs*

JD: SUnbae!! *hugs him*

YJ: Congrats!!! Gu Jan Di

JD: *blushes*

Soon other people came to congratulate Jandi so Gaeul and Yijung moved away and went to Junpyo where JIhoo and Seohyun also were.

YJ: Junpyo!

JP: Hey! *high fives*

YJ: I cant believe your married

JP: Me too bro...Im so happy right now i think im going to-

GE: skyrocket?

JP: Yea!! Howd you know Gaeul?

GE: lucky guess *smiles*

JP: *hugs her*

GE: *hugs back* Sunbae..you know..if you hurt Jandis feelings...Im going to hunt you down. *still hugging*

JP: Ne..i know and for the rest of my life im gonna need you Gaeul yang with tips for Jandi.

GE: Of course sunbae *stops hugging*

All of a sudden a group of girls tackled through and kept chanting f4 f4 f4!!!

YJ: Gaeul ah go to where Jandi is ill meet with you later ok?

GE: Ne..*tries to go through the crowd and stumble apon someone* Omo! Sorry! *looks up* Seungho yah!!!

SH: gaeul! I was looking for you everywhere!

GE: *hugs him* isnt it a magical day?

SH: It sure is..Now come on lets get you out of this mob.

JD: Hey thats not fair at OUR wedding Junpyo gets fangirls..

GE: Hey calm down you know your only in his heart

JD: Pshhh i know that you know i want some fanguys too!!

GE: *laughs*

JD: *laughs* Oh? Seungho sshi? Im glad you came *hugs him*

SH: me too congrats!

JD: Thanks you! Wheres the photographers? We need to take pictures!!!

GE: *laughs* Jandi yah after all these years your still my best friend Jandi

JD: Of course!!

JD: Photographers!

Jandi managed to get some photographers

JD: Take picture of the 3 of us please.

PT: Of course

Jandi and Gaeul took pictures first

Then Seungho,Jandi,and Gaeul

Then Seungho and Gaeul.

PT: Good job! Hey can i get you guys some more pictures? You guys look cute together

GE: Sure but were just friends

PT: I understand

As Gaeul and Seungho posed more some pople began to look and smile as a new couple emerged in a wedding. Soon Jandi was dragged by Jaekyung and other people for other pictures and Seungho and Gaeul kept posing.

PT: Mind if i use you guys pictures?

GE: ne...

R (reporter): Are you two a couple?

GE: Uhh no just friends.

R: *takes a picture anyways* Do you guys know the Shinhwa couple?

GE: Of course ive benn the bride's best friend since kindergarten

R: ah so a sepcial guest eh? What about you sir?

SH: Uhh recently met them and college friends with Gaeul

R: what university?

SH: SHinhwa of course

R: Thank you *walks away*

GE: well that was weird..

SH: I know right..

???:Seungho yah!!

GE: Whos she?

SH: Oh my aunt

GE: You should go hang out with your family

SH: Really? Your gonne be ok?

GE: Of course!!

SH: Ok see you later *walks to his family*

YJ: Gaeul! *takes her hand*

GE: Oh? Yijung sunbae...

YJ: I was looking for you..Its almost time for the party we should get ready

GE: Ah ne *nods and they walk together towards a private room whena bunch of people crowded around Yijung*

EJ: Yijung ah!

YJ: Oh? Ahnyeong Eunjae

EJ: *sees them holding hands and quickly snatches his hand and holds it acing the reporters*

GE: *feels neglected and stays back*

YJ: *keeps looking back at Gaeul feeling guilty and angry at Eunjae* Eunjae..what are you doing?

EJ: *smiles*

EJ'M: Everyone! I would like for you to attend koreas next biggest wedding this year. Starring my daughter Ha Eun Jae and So Yi Jung

fangirls: SO YI JUNG!?

The girls gasp and starts crying as they realize their casanova will be gone forever.

EJ'M: Dont be sad now my daughter is perfect for him.

the other f4, Jandi, Jaekyung, and Seohyun look in shock at the private room window which is upstairs.

JD: I cant believe this!!!

WB: This is so stupid...

~WITH GAEUL AND YIJUNG~

The guards started randomly passing out the invitations for next month and handed Gaeul one. Gaeul opened it as tears dripped and her fingers shaking. She reads in a shaky voice quietly.

GE: Y-ou are invited to....So Yi Jung and Ha Eun Jae's wedding *takes a breath while crying* appointed for December 20. Let this couple live with each other happily ever after! *bites lip as she closes it*

The crowd seemed to disappear...The room started to get quieter...And the room started to get darker.....And Gaeul fell to the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!!! If your confused of why Gaeul was so surpised because you knew they were going to get married for a while..Its because gaeul never knew and she more upset because Yijung said that they should go out again but hes technically engaged...And yeah i know that it seemed like she knew in the past chapters and i changed it up a bit.. Soory if you get confused!!~~