Ch.22

Finding my SOEULmate

JD: Yoboseyo?? *picks up her phone*

JP: Jandi yah..lets all eat dinner together.

JD: Ah...i am hungry..ok where should we meet?

JP: I rented a restraunt downtown the steakhouse?

JD: Ah! Arraso ill meet you there..are the others coming too?

JP: yeah..see you

JD: Bye *hangs up* Girls! were gonna eat dinner with the guys

JK: Thank you! Im starving!

GE:Me too lets go

EJ: hey im coming too right?

JD: Sure...come on!! *pushes everyone out the door*

~WITH THE GUYS~

Yijung was nervous as he walked back and forth tapping his foot and muttering to himself

WB: Yo calm down

YJ: I cant im so nervous..anything can happen..

WB: Dude..either she rejects or not..simple

YJ: Yah its not that simple!

JP: Yeah Woobin how would you know about confessing to someone? Your girlfriend confessed and asked you out *joking*

WB: *punches Junpyo in the stomach jokingly* You better be quiet Shinhwa Heir.

JP: *laughs*

JH: Hey yijung..what are you going to do about Eunjae?

YJ: Ohh?? She'll understand...right?

JP: I dont know dude shes kind of wacko..

YJ: She cant tell my mom..or everything will be ruined

Just then the girls came in.

JD: hello!!

JK: Wow! such a romantic place!!

The girls look around the private room they rented and was very pleased. They looked around more as they walked towards their mates.

JP: I chose good didnt i? *puts his arm around jandi's waist*

JD: Im impressed Gu Jun Pyo

JP: you always are.

JD: Yah!!

WB: Monkey! *taps her head*

JK: *grabs his arm and twists it around and his body turns so that he is facing Jaekyung*

WB: Ahhhh!!!

JK: Never tap my head..Song Woo Bin

WB: Arraso! Let go

JK: *lets go and kisses him on the cheek*

WB: Your lucky...you saved yourself from the kiss

JK: *smiles innocently* I know

As Gaeul looks at the food on the plate while her stomach was grumbling a chuckle came from behind.

YJ: Gaeul yang..*comes closer*

GE: *goes back more* Yijung sshi..

YJ: *frowns and comes closer* hey when did we get so formal?

GE: *goes back more* Uhhh..we always have been Yijung sshi

Gaeul was confused as he came closer and she went back..this happened quite sometime until Yijung had a sneaky grin and flashed his Casanova smile at her. Gaeul was scared that she was just another victim of the Casanova.Soon she reached a dead end as her back touched the wall and Yijung came closer and puts one of his arms on the wall and leans in on her. Gaeul was scared until....his expression changed. It was the Yijung Gaeul loved..the sweet,confused, handsome face. She gulped in as her heart started beating faster soon he leans in more and whispers in her ear.

YJ: Gaeul yang...forgive me

Gaeul was shocked for a minute and just looked at him..was he just joking or..was he drunk? Did he even know that Eunjae was right behind him?

GE: *pushes him out so hes away from her a little more* You think i can forgive you that easily? Nappeun Nom....(bad guy) Am i your puppet or something? To stay or stay away whenever you tell me? Im a person too you know..a person with feelings. We've has so many bumps in our relationship..I dont even think were soulmates..Maybe your just a past boyfriend i had..I dont know ok? I dont know if i have feelings for you still or not. I just dont know what i should do with you...Just...not right now ok...Yijung sshi? *sighs and looks at his face for a little more then walks away to her friends*

Yijung wasnt surprised that she rejected him. He knew he was a bad guy..Thats who he was..a Casanova. But his heart ached to see his girl so far away from him. He stood up determined and said in his mind

YJ: Gaeul yang..I really do still love you..and i will show you with all my will how much i love you. You may think im crazy but...thats how much i love you Chu Ga Eul...Im in crazily love with you..So beware gaeul yang. *smiles*