Ch.17

Finding my SOEULmate

YJ: I gasped in a big breath as i heard a car screeching to a stop and footsteps scurrying to the house..moments later i see my friends, Jandi, and Gaeul. I braced myself...

GE: Sunbae!

YJ:She rushed towards me grasping my arm i looked at her and i almost gave up and wanted to hug her..but i couldnt...*shakes off Gaeul's hand*

GE: Sunbae...are you ok? Why didnt you just tell us about this?

YJ: *silent...*

GE: Su-sunbae?

Gaeul confused about Yijungs action looked at the others for help

WB: Yah, Yijung why didnt you tell us..

YJ: I didnt want you guys to worry you know i hate being the center of attention. *giving a cold glare to Gaeul because she just did*

Gaeul feeling guilty slid her hands off of Yijung and stood up beside Jandi. The doors opened again and Yijung's stepmom and Eunjae came in laughign having a decent conversation.

YJ'SM: Ah! i see you guys have got my call

EJ: Hi everyone

JP: Were just here to support our friend.

YJ'SM: Thats great! im glad

She looks at Gaeul with a smirk seeing her in a long distance away from Yijung

EJ: Yijung ah..are you ok?

YJ: Eung..Im ok..Gomawo *smiles*

The other f4 and jandi were surprised.

YJ'SM: What nice friends you have Yijung..

YJ: Yeah i know.. *still looking at Eunjae*

EJ: Ah,Yijung ah do you want to get some coffee? Itll cool you off.

YJ: Ok

YJ'SM: Wait...dont you have anything to tell your other friends?

Yijung turns to his friends

YJ: Oh yeah...Uhm...Im engaged.

Everyone was about to get excited until they saw Gaeul's face covered in horror

WB: With...who?

YJ: Eunjae of course who else?

GE: My heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces as i chorlted a gasp..No this cant be happening..Just 6 hours ago he was the So Yi Jung i loved..what happened?? N-ne?

YJ: Listen..can we talk??

GE: I was hurt,sad,broken, but also furious. I clutch my fists as i followed him into another room...

YJ: You knew this was gonna happen..

GE: Mwoh?

YJ: You really thought we were gonna be together forever?

GE: *silent*

YJ: I see you have no mood to talk..so ill just say all i need to say..You really thought we were *snorts* soulmates? No..we were never meant to be... It was just another love life i had..just a little longer...You knew Eunjae is the one for me right? We have so many alikes and hardships we went thorugh i knew her all my life..shes well..perfect... *smiles* but...i would say i had fun playing with you.

tears started to flow from Gaeul's eyes.

YJ: *smiles* typical reaction for such an innocent girl...So consider this the last time you will ever see me... Dont ever come to see me..EVER..

SLAP!

GE: I breathed in a deep breath as my hand slapped across his cheek...It made a loud sound and his head was turned also his cheek was red..He felt it as he glared at me with cold,anger in his eyes. I couldnt stop the tears as i ran out. As i was about to leave the house when a strong hand grasped me..I recognized it was Woobin sunbae's voice but i yanked his arm away and ran..

YJ: She slapped me...across the face...I glared at her until she ran out...As i go out i see my friends getting ready to head out..Each of them glaring at me like i was a bad guy..I grab the nearest beer bottle and gulp it down..It felt good the liquid flowing down my throat the adrenaline... As each one of them head out Woobin came towards me and looked at me for a moment.. It looked like he was tring to find the old So Yi Jung...he shook his head and walked away..

GE: I ran..and ran..and ran..until i bumped into someone... I looked up to see Seungho..I burst into tears as i squeeze him tight..

SH: Yah are you ok? *hugging her back*

GE: Protect me please..im so hurt..

SH: I will..what happened?

Seungho understood everything..even when she was totally silenced..

SH: I could go beat up that guy for you..

GE: No..he said to never come back..And i wont..ever...