A Gift 2

The Two Mistress

Taeyeon was out with some friends when she saw a tall beautiful girl working, she decided to go check the girl out when an older man came. The young girl help the older man to stand up when he push her and fell. Taeyeon just stood there looking when he ask for money, the young girl didn't have any money when he raise his hand and hit her. She shouted at the older man to stop what he was doing. 

"If you want money i got it, just leave the girl alone." 

"Appa go home." 

"Appa." Taeyeon turn to face the girl again. 

"Appa don't do this, i will get fire if you keep coming here." she held her father hand. 

"Get off  of me." as he push his daughter away and grab the money from Taeyeon hand. 

"Appa, don't accept her money." 

Slap his daughter. "Shut up." about to walk away

"Wait."

"What?"

"I can take your daughter away, i can give you alots of money in return for your daughter."

"How much?"

"As much as you want?" 

"Appa." 

"Really?"

"Yes" 

"Yah, i don't know who you are, why are you doing this." 

"I just want to help you, give you a better home." 

"I don't need you." turn to look at her father. "Appa." 

"Give me 2 million and she all yours." 

Taeyeon took out her check book and wrote down the amount of money her father wanted. "Here the check, please sigh this paper saying you're willing to give your daughter to me." 

"There you go." took the check. 

"Appa."

"Let's go to my house, i will treat you like a little sister." 

"Appa. please don't do this to me." 

Taeyeon took the girl to her new place and introuduce her to everyone included her husband Jaejoong who was sitting alone in the living room. The three of them went to sit down and get to know each other. 

"Oppa, this is Yuri i got her for you." 

"For me?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Yuri i bought you to be my husband mistress, i'm not gonna hide what i need you to do for me." 

"Mistress?" 

"Yeah, your my friend, my husband, so i wanted to make you more happy by getting you a mistress." 

"I don't want to be a mistress.. I don't even know what a mistress is." 

"Yuri your job in this house is to take care of Jaejoong my husband, make sure his needs are fill. Do you get it?" 

" I dont want to do that." 

"You have no choice. if you leave i could get your father arrested." 

"How could you do that..you the one that give him the money." 

"He accepted the money, and if you dont do what i ask i can make sure you get arrest it as well." 

"Taeyeon."

"Oppa, its fine. If she doesn't listen don't regret it." walked away

"Don't make her mad." 

Yuri cry after they both left, she knew her father was an alocholic but never thought that he will sell his own child off like an animal. She fell asleep crying on the chair when Jaejoong and Taeyeon came down to check on her. He cary her into his arms and walked towards the room she will be staying. The two left her to sleep and went back to their room. Being in the house with them for more than a week since her father sold her off she was finally to get out of the house, they took her to their close friend Yoochun and his wife house. From there she met the three people in the house. 

"Yoochun, Yoona this is Yuri." turn to look at the young girl. "Yuri these are our close friend Yoochun and Yoona his wife." 

"Hello." 

"She pretty." Yoona commented 

"Thank you, Jae oppa thinks so too." 

"Is that your mistress?" 

Both Yoochun and Yoona turn when they saw Seohyun walking down. "Yes she is." "Seohyun come here." Yoona called for her to come over. "Seohyun these are our friends, Jaejoong and Taeyeon, and Yuri is their mistress like you." 

"Oh, hello and welcome to the house." she bow to the couple. "I'll go get us drinks." 

"I'll go with." Yuri said and look at Seohyun. 

"Sure, just follow me." 

"No, your not maids." Yoona said to them."Oppa take her over here."

"Come." stick his hand out to the young girl. 

They sat together and were drinking when the two wifes got drunk as Yuri and Seohyun took them to bed, Seohyun helped other maid carry Yoona to their master bedroom while other help Yuri take Taeyeon to the guest room. The maid left quickly as they leave Seohyun and Yuri alone in the room with the heiresses. Yoona pulled the young girl and kiss her lips, she was surprise and push away as she ran out of the room. Yuri took Taeyeon shoe off when she pull the girl closer to her, she slowly touch Yuri legs and pulled her closer. Yuri freaks out and rush out and bump into Jaejoong, he held onto her. 

"What's wrong?"

"No..nothing."

"Don't leave, stay with me." pulled her downstairs to the living room again. 

"Where Seohyun?" she asks. 

"Where is she, what's taking her so long." Yoochun got up and walked towards the stairs. 

"Come here." pull her on top of his lap. "Your beautiful." lightly touch her face and removing her hair. "Don't be scared." 

Jaejoong face Yuri so they were look at each other when he stood up and she held onto him tight, her legs wrap around his body as her hands were around his neck. He look into her eyes and kiss her, she slowly kiss him back as they reach other guest room. He laid her down on the bed and slowly take her cloths off, she stops his hand but he wanted more when she resisted. 

"Stop." she shouted. "Please stop." she said with a cracked voice

 

 

 

sorry for gammars mistakes. Enjoy.