Divorce

The Two Mistress

Weeks went by since Yoochun hit Seohyun with his belt, he been taking care of the young girl and treating her well. He knew what he did wasn't acceptable and he couldn't take it back since it happened. Seohyun doesn't look at him or talk much to him since that night he beat her, she avoid him as much as she can. Seohyun was home alone when all the maid went home and Yoochun and Yoona went out for a busniess party along with Jaejoong and Taeyeon. Yoochun and Jaejoong went out to have a talk alone without anyone bothering them. 

"I heard you're going to be a father?" 

"When did you hear? I havent even told my parents." 

"Jae, is there anything about you that i don't know?"

The smile on his face disappear. "She doesn't want the baby." 

"Why?" 

"Because of what i did to her, she hated the baby that is growing in her belly along with me." 

"She will come around, i'm sure of it." 

"Let's hope so, i don't know how much longer i can take this." 

"I heard Taeyeon likes girls." leading on a railing

Hand slip from the railing. "She does?" he said with surprise face.

"That's what Yoona told me." 

"I didn't know that." leading on the railing again.

"Yoona told me she and her went out last weekend and got a bit drunk and sort of slept together." 

Make a disgusted face. "Oh hell." stand up straight. "No they didn't." 

"I made the same face when Yoona told me." 

"I got to go find her." 

Jaejoong looked around when he saw his wife and Yoona talking and touching each other hand, he pulled Taeyeon aside while Yoona follow behind. Yoochun saw them walking out together when he to follow behind them. 

"Is it true that you and Yoona like each other." he said looking at Taeyeon and than to Yoona. "Yoona." 

"Yes, i like Taeyeon." 

"Oppa, i really like Yoona."

"Since when did you start feeling about this?" 

"Way before we got maried." 

"All this time, you liked girls and never told me." 

"I didn't know how to tell you." 

"So now what?" Yoochun said from behind. 

"You know the reason why we allow you two to have mistress, is because making love with guys aren't enjoyable as a women." 

"Ah, now i get it. No wonder you found Seohyun, you wanted her to take your place." 

"Right on oppa." 

"Jae oppa, what are your thoughts?" 

"Taeyeon, why didn't you just tell me before. If you have, i wouldnt have married you." 

"It's not to late. Your having a baby with your mistress so i can just use that and get a divorce for us." Taeyeon said and smile brightly. 

"Yah you punk." 

"Come on oppa..it's not like i'll leave you. Your one of my best friend." smile at him. 

"Fine, i'll talk to our parents." he said and hug the small girl. 

Yoona turn around to meet Yoochun. "Oppa what about us?" "

"What about us?"

"Can we get a divorce too?" 

"Yah, what am i gonna say to my parents and yours." 

"We'll just say you found a girl you love and want to be with her, and if they can't accpet it just say she pregnant too..it always works." 

"These punks." Yoochun said rubbing his temple

"Please oppa, please let me go and be with Taeyeon unnie." look at Taeyeon. "I love her." 

"We can run away together." Taeyeon told the younger girl. 

"Yah, no running away. Come straight out and tell them." 

"Oppa you should go back home and take care of your wife and baby." Taeyeon said and held onto Yoona and as the two of them went inside the party again. 

"Yoochun, what are we gonna do?" 

"Um, do i look like i would know what to do?" turn to look at the people inside the party. "I'm leaving, this is hurting my head." 

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong return home to find their Mistress asleep, Yoochun give her a kiss beore leaving her room  while Jaejoong stay in her room and held her hand in his. As tomorrow came Taeyeon and Yoona came back home with a sigh divorce paper, they give it to their husbands as they too sigh the paper. 

"Young master, what's going on?"

"Mrs. Kim, it's about time i let her go and have her own fun."

"As you wish."

"Mrs. Kim, make sure Yuri eats. I'll be gone for the day." 

"Yes sir." 

"Thank you Mrs. Kim."

Jaejoong went to check up on Yuri before he left the house, Yuri saw him but pretend that he wasn't there. Yuri and Mrs. Kim when out to walk around the house to get fresh air for Yuri and the child in her belly. Yuri became close to Mrs. Kim and see her as a mother figure she never had, she adore the older women for everything and for helping her not to make the biggest mistake in her life.