I Like You

The Two Mistress

When 7pm came around Yoochun went to find Seohyun in her room still laying in her bed, he walked up to the side of her bed and lightly touch her face. He kneel down to reach her eye level. 

"Get ready, we have to go."

"Can i not go?" 

"No, you have to go." stand up. "I'll be downstairs waiting for you."

As the door close Seohyun slowly got up, she walks to the closet and grab something out to wear. She put on light makeup and walked down the hall and down the stairs to see the man standing by the door waiting for her, he walks up to her and took her hand and walked out the door. As they arrive at the restuarant everyone was already there when Yuri stood up and walked over to hug the younger girl. The two girls set next to each other. 

"It's so good to see you again Seohyun."

"Unnie." she smile. 

"How are you? Are you and Yoochun oppa doing well?"

She turn to look at the older male sitting next to her, before answering her friend. "Yes, we're doing good. And you?"

A smile appear on her face. "We're doing good also." touch the girl hair lightly. "I'm so glad i got to see you."

The two girls were talking among themselves as the mens on their table were talking among themselves as well, after ordering food Changmin turn his attention to the two girls. 

"So girls, tell me how old you are?"

"Changmin." said all four older male.

"What? They're going to be around for a while so might as well get to know them." He said and look at his friends. "So how old are you girls?"

"I'm 18 and Seohyun is 17."

"Hyungs, they're so young. How could you two old dogs go for such young girls."

"Shut up Min." Yoochun and Jaejoong both said.

"Changmin, mind your own busniess." Yunho said without looking at the younger boy.

"Fine."

"Sorry about that ladies. This is how our maknae talks." 

"It's alright." Yuri said and smile. 

Yunho look up and saw her smile, she turn and smile at Yunh as well. "If you don't mind, can we just call you oppa as well?"

"Sure." Junsu said. 

After dinner they went to a clue where they got the girls in without problems, the two girls were sitting in the middle of the table when they decided to sing, while drinking as well. After a few hours the five older males were drunk, Yuri went to find some help as they took the olders males to the car. Yuri took the driver seat while they shovel all the guys into the back seat, they went to Jaejoong house as they take turn taking each one of them out of the car and into a guest room. Yunho who could still walk got out and walked towards the house, after putting them in a different guest room they prepare garbage next to them. Yuri walked into the room Yunho was sleeping when she saw him taking his shirts off, she walked in when he stare at her. 

"Oppa, heres some water." Place it on the dresser. "If you need anything call." she smile and walked towards the door. 

"Thank you Yuri."

She smile and walked out of his room, she went to give Junsu his water than went to check on Jaejoong, he took his cloths off on the floor as she picks it up and put them on a chair, she went up to him when he pulled her onto the bed. 

"I really like you."

Jaejoong kiss her for a little bit when she notices his hands were going lower and lower down her back, she push the man off her and he got her hand and pulled her back onto the bed. He climb on top of her. 

"I like you."

Jaejoong rip Yuri shirt apart as he went in for a kiss, she didn't scream knowning Seohyun was in the house, she thought the man she lives with has been change but he's back to his same old self, the one that she hated. Seohyun visit the room that Changmin was resting when she saw him sleeping on the bed with his head hanging off the bed, she walks in and move his head towards the pillow when she lost her balance and fell on him. He pulled her closer when he open his eyes. 

"What are you doing?"

Try to get off him. "Sorry, i was trying to fix you but i slip."

"You smell good." 

"Please let go, i have to go, Yoochun oppa might be looking for me."

Let go of her. "Thank you." he turn around and sleep. 

Seohyun closer the door as she went to the room she will be resting, as she turn on the light and saw the older man in her room she got a little shock but walked inside and close the door. He walked up to the older male when he pull her down to him, made her sit on him. 

"Did you have fun with my friend?" he said staring at her light brown eyes. 

"It's, it's not what you think." she said putting her hands on the man chest.

"He likes you."

"Oppa..i don't li-."

Put his finger on her lips." I don't need you to say anything." as he tighten the grip on her arms. 

"O..oppa please." 

"Please what?"

Seohyun wasn't able to move as he held her closer to his body, he carry her in his arms when he laid her down on the bed. He went behind her and held her tight in his arms as he fell asleep, few minutes went by when she move his hand and try to move away but he pulled her back to the bed, he look into her eyes when she felt scare. 

"You want to get away from me that quickly, fine." grab her shirt and rip it away from her body. 

"Oppa..unnie." she said as a tears ran down her face.

"No..no one. "Kiss her neck. " Can help you."

Seohyun wanted to scream but nothing came out of , she just lay there like a frozen body, she couldnt fight back since he was stronger than she was. When he was done with her he let go of her as she fell down to the ground, she cover herself with the small blanket. She stood up when he feet give in and fell again, she grabbed her cloths and open the door to leave but felt a hand pulling her back inside the room. 

"Don't you dare leave."

She watch as the older male walked back to the bed and went to sleep, she open the door and walked out of the room when she fell down half way towards the restroom. Seohyun stood up again and went to the rest room, she stay inside the restroom. Yuri came out running when she bump into Yunho, who help her up. He knew what his friend did but he couldnt say or do anything when she wasn't his but his friend. He took her to her room and stay with her until she fell sleep, as he walked out of the room he saw their maknae. 

"Min."

"I have to go out for a bit, i'll be right back." 

Changmin went to the store and bought an new outfit before coming back to Jaejoong house, he knock on the bathroom door when Seohyun answer from inside. 

"Yes."

"I got something for you, its not pretty but its better than what you have on."

 

 

lol, its going ok right? anyways don't mind me if i make mistake with my writing and such. I'm trying my best to write it well. Enjoy my awesome readers. ^^ stay warm and safe. Fighting.