The Damage

The Two Mistress

5 months went by when Yuri, Mrs. Kim and Jaejoong went to the hostipal to get an ultrasound on the child if its healthy and know the gender, Yoochun decided to take Seohyun with him to the hospital since Yuri  was asking about her. When Yuri saw Seohyun a smile appear on her face. They all went inside the room and waited to see the photo of the baby, Yuri held onto Seohyun hands the whole time while Jaejoong and Yoochun stand behind, when they saw the child on the monitor Jaejoong was lost in words. 

"Yuri the child is beautiful." 

"You think so?"

"Of course."

"Congratulation Jae and Yuri on your child."

"Thank you."

Yuri turn to look at Jaejoong who was still lost in his own world,  he ran out of the room and show Mrs. Kim the photos than take a photo and send it to his parents. The couple decided to go out and have a meal together since its been while, Yuri and Seohyun were sitting down together while the other two man on the other side of the table. On their way out of the restuarant Yuri and Seohyun cross the street to the car while the other two slowly walking behind, the girls were standing by the car when an oncoming car came and hit them. Jaejoong and Yoochun froze at the spot when they saw the two girls body flew couple of feet. 

"Yuri!" 

"Seohyun."

The two man ran over to the girls lifeless body as they hold them in their arms. "Yuri, Yuri please wake up." 

"Seohyun wake up..Seohyun." 

"Someone call the ambulance." Jaejoong shouted. 

Jaejoong and Yoochun were cover in blood with the two mistress blood on them, they went to the hospital when Yoona and Taeyeon rush over. The two older women stay with their soon to be ex-husband until the doctor came out. Yuri doctor walked over to Jaejoong when he had a sad face on while his nurse was crying. 

"Doctor."

"Jaejoong we're sorry we couldn't save the child."

"M..my..my child is gone."

"Yes, we're truely sorry for your lost."

"Oppa."

Jaejoong broke down in tears as the doctor pat his shoulder before passing him, Taeyeon hugged her husband as he cry in her arms. Taeyeon couldn't help but shed some tears at the lost of an innocent child. When the doctor came out of Seohyun room, he walked over to the man who was sitting down. 

"Yoochun."

Look at Yoona and back at the doctor."Doctor...How is Seohyun?" 

"She lost alot of blood, but she will recover."

Yoochun couldn't help his happiest as he hugged Yoona who was holding his hand. "Thank you Doctor." bow to him. "Thank you." 

"You may go see her once we put her in a room." 

"Thank you again." 

"Oppa she saved, let's go see how Jaejoong oppa and Taeyeon unnie are doing." 

The two of them walked towards the hall Jaejoong was when they saw him on the floor crying in Taeyeon arms, he ran over and knew what happen when he saw his close friend cry. Noone said a word until his parents came to the hospital, his mother took him away while his father stay behind with the others. 

"My son, don't lose faith yet, there's still many other chance you could be a father again."wipe his tears. "Don't be like this, do you think all those people inside worrying about you, wipe those tears and be strong for Yuri, she the one that needs you the most now." 

After a few minutes they walked back inside the hospital where his friends were waiting, the nurse came to ask if they wanted to see the child before they take it away. Jaejoong went into the ER room and saw Yuri body laying there lifeless and the child in other nurse arms. 

"This is your son." walked over to Jaejoong. "He would have been a beautiful child." 

"H..he my son."

"Yes."

Jaejoong held onto the child for a little while before letting it go, he walked over to Yuri and kiss her forehead before leaving the room. Both Yoochun and Jaejoong went home to change their cloths and came back to the hospital, they went to stay in the girls room and took care of them. Jaejoong stuck by Yuri side since she woke up from her coma, she was in a coma for 1 month before she came back, he had Mrs. Kim come and see her often and ask Taeyeon to come by and visit the younger girl as well. Time to time Mr. and Mrs. Kim would drop by to visit Yuri. 

"Yuri."

"Oh Mr.s. Kim, Mr. Kim." trying to get up. 

"Don't get up." 

She smile. "Yuri, can you please stop our son before he does something that he will regret."

"Mrs. Kim, i don't understand you."

"Ever since the lost of your child, Jaejoong hasn't been the same. All he wants is revenge on the man that did this to you and the child."

"I heard that he fell asleep while driving."

"Yes, the police said he was drugged before leaving the bar and that's why he fell asleep on the wheel."

"Does he know that?"

"He does, but he couldn't forgive him for killing your child."

"Yuri, your the only one who could stop him before he commit a sin that even we can't help."

Turn to face the Head Maid. "Mrs. Kim, can you call Jaejoong oppa that i want to see him." 

"Yuri please help us stop Jae."

"Mrs. Kim, i'll do whatever i can to stop him." 

"Thank you dear." touch her hand. 

After Jaejoong parent's left for a good 10 minutes he came in, Mrs. Kim left them to talk when he walked up to her and touch her head. 

"How are you feeling?"

"Good."

"That's good to hear." sat on her bed. 

"Oppa."Turn to face her. "Please stop."

"Stop what?" 

"I know what you're planning to do, i know you want revenge for the person that killed our child."

"How did you know?" Look at her. "Who told you?" he said in a cold voice

"It doesnt matter who told me, please stop. Don't do this, The Damage is done. Let it go."

Stood up. "I can't no matter how much i want to Yuri, our son always pops up in my head whenever i see you."

"If you don't stop this, i will go far away so you don't see me and it won't remind you of our son." move the blanket. 

"If you dare take a step away, i will go after his family." 

"Oppa."

"If you don't want that family to suffer, its best if you stay by my side." walked out of the room. 

"Oppa." she screamed for the man once again. "Oppa." 

Mrs. Kim rush inside the room. "Yuri what's wrong?" 

"Mrs. Kim..Jaejoong oppa won't stop his plan."

"Oh god, please stop him." Mrs. Kim pray

Yuri got out of her bed and took out all the Iv, she checked herself out of the hospital and went to Yoochun place with Mrs. Kim, Seohyun who was recover nicely greeted the older girl with a warm smile. They were sitting when they heard the door, Yoochun went to open the door and saw Jaejoong standing there, He came inside the house and saw Yuri. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I checked myself out of the hospital."

"Go back and stay in the hospital." 

"No, you're not my husband i don't have to listen to you." 

"Yuri."

"If your still thinking about doing this revenge, than take me out of your life. The moment that man and his family is hurt, you will never see me again." 

"Are you threaten me."

"Jae."

Look at his friend. " I will never let you go, i lost my son and i won't lose you too."

"Than stop." Yuri walked over Jaejoong and hugged him. "We can start over, please let this go for our son. He wouldn't want a father who will commit a sin. "Break the hug and face each other. "Please let this go." hold his hand. "For me." 

Jaejoong tears fell down and pulled her into a hug. "I promise."