Love's Crazy

The Two Mistress

After Seohyun recover from her beating from Yoochun he took her out, as the two of them were looking around two women came up to Yoochun, they started chatting while Seohyun just stood there waiting for Yoochun, Seohyun decided to go look around more when she saw Changmin, she walked over to the man. 10 minutes went by when Yoochun remember he was with Seohyun, he looked around but didnt see her and start to panick. Everyone said they saw her walking out with a tall beautiful man. He than knew who it was, he dial his number.

"Bring her back."

"Hyung, we're eating at Lee's come join us." hung up the phone. 

"Damn you Min." 

When Yoochun arrive at the Lee's he saw them sitting across from each other and chatting, he went to sit next to Seohyun and kiss her cheeks. Changmin who was on the other side smile. 

"Hyung, you don't have to do that. I don't like Seohyun like that, she's your girl not mine. I won't break my friendship for just any girl, unless she important." 

"Than why do you always comes to my place?"

"Look at her, she just recover from your abuse and sooner or later you will do the same thing again. When that happen i will have to come between the two of you again, you know how i feel about abusive. She still young and already going through this much abuse, do you really think she will last if you keep useing your fist and not words?" the younger male said and look at his friend. "You were never like this before, why now? Why her?"

"I don't know."

"Your scared aren't you?" grab his drink and take a sip. "If you really like her, and show her she will stay around, but if all you do is abuse her, she will run before you know it."

Yoochun turn to look at Seohyun who sitting quietly next to him. "I know..i'll try."

After they finish eating Seohyun and Yoochun went home, she was taking everything out and putting it away when the older male walked into her room and hug her from behind. He kiss her cheeks than lay his head on her shoulder. 

"Thank you for coming into my life."

Jaejoong wouldn't allow Yuri to touch the phone or anything that could make connect to the outside world, she was being watch by the maids in his house and if she wants to go out she will be follow. Yuri disregard Jaejoong warming as she went to meet Yunho, the two of them talk for a while before she went back home. When she arrive home the older male was already home waiting for her return, he walked up to the girl and hit her. The maids didn't know what to do, when they notice Yuri not getting up they went to stop their master. Taeyeon walked in when she saw her ex husband being pulled away and saw the girl on the floor. 

"Yuri."

"Taeyeon, what are you doing here?"

Look at Jaejoong. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you insane? You could of have killed her." Lift the young girl head up. "Help me take her to her room." 

"Why didn't you call me?" Jae asks.

"Get away from her, from now on you're not allow to be near her." Taeyeon said in her angry voice.

"Taeyeon."

"Enough Jae..enough."

Taeyeon stay with the girl until she woke up, Yuri cry to her asking to be taken away. Taeyeon spend the night with the young girl, when morning came she left a note for Yuri since she was still asleep. When Yuri woke up she saw the note and smile. 

"Thank you unnie."

A few days went by when Taeyeon came back, she took Yuri things and they left Jaejoong house. Yuri felt a scent of freedom when she step out of his house, she was living with Taeyeon and Yoona a 1 month before Jaejoong learn about her staying with Taeyeon. That night he came over when Yuri open the door, she was at gun pointed. 

"I told you not to run."

Yoochun couldn't keep still as he kept beating Seohyun up whenever she refuse him or leave him to talk with Changmin, He knew that she doesn't have feelings for his best friend but he doesn't like the fact that she talking to other men. Seohyun has been brusie all over her body, her face has cuts from her lips to her eyes. Seohyun couldn't take another day living with Yoochun, she knew the men love her but his love for her was deadly. Seohyun packed few of her cloths and decided to run away the same night Jaejoong had his gun pointed at the girl he claim he love. When Yoochun got home and she wasnt found, he went out searching for her, he knew she would take the back road hiding from everyone. Within three hours he found her walking on a dirt road, as his car came to a stop he came out. 

"Seohyun." he said her name loudly.

"Oppa." start running away.

"Where do you think you're going?" caught up to her. "You can't hide or run from me." grab her hair. 

"Please let me go."

"I rather have you dead than let you be free." he said as his hand lift her up. 

"I rather die than live with you another day."

Yoochun stop and drop her as she fell down on the ground, he stare at her. "Fine, if you want to die i will make it happen." Take his gun from behind him. "I'll make your wish come true." Point his gun at her face. 

Seohyun stood up. "Kill me, i'll be happier dead." grab his gun and pointed to her head. "Pull the trigger." Seohyun said as she close her eyes. 

Yuri was sitting in the living room with Jaejoong next to her, when Taeyeon got home she saw Jaejoong and ask him to leave. He stood up and point his gun at Yuri. 

"I can't go without her."

"She not going with you Jae, you will hurt her again." 

"And she can't stay here with you either."

"She a person Jae, stop being this person your not."

"She made me like this, you made me like this." he shouted. "If you didn't bring her home that night, this day would never have come."

Walked towards Yuri and Jae. "I'm sorry Jae, I'm really sorry..i didn't know."

"Unnie." 

"She will come with me Taeyeon, i can't let her stay here."

"Jae please. She scared..you scared her enough."

Taeyeon grab the vase next to the sofa and knock Jaejoong on the head as she grab Yuri hand and ran away, Jaejoong pulled the trigger as he aim for Yuri.  She fell down as Taeyeon turn around to look when she saw blood coming from the young girl. She held onto the girl in her arms. 

"Jae what the hell is wrong with you." she shouted at her ex husband. 

"I warm you not to leave."

"Yuri stay with me, i'll call for help."

Yuri stop Taeyeon. "No, let me go. I rather die." 

"Yuri."

"Thank you for everything." she smile at the older women holding her. "I'll be free now." 

"I will never let you be free as long as i'm still here. I will follow you and make you mine for etenally." Bend down to Yuri as he took the girl away from Taeyeon arms. 

"Jae." she shouted at the man carrying the girl in his arm off. "Jae."

By the time Taeyeon reach the car they already drove off, She called Yunho, Changmin and Junsu, and told them everything. They called Jaejoong but no one was able to reach the man or Yoochun. Everyone went out to look for them when Changmin came upon Yoochun car in the back road. He called Junsu and Yoona when they to came. They went looking when they saw two body in the grass lying nexts to each other. 

"Yoochun." Yoona said as her tears came out. "Yoochun why..why would you do this." 

"Yoona even if we cry, it's to late."

"She's in a better place now."

"What do you mean?" Yoona said as she look at the taller boy. 

"He loves her so much that he's willing to kill her."

"Junsu you knew?"

"Not all of it, just some. I knew he really like this one. But i never thought he would go this far."

When Changmin, Junsu, and Yoona got the call that they found Jaejoong and Yuri they left the scene after talking to the police, when the three of them arrive they saw him hugging Yuri tight in his arms. They couldnt separated the couple due to his tight hold. After putting all four of them to rest Junsu, Changmin, Yunho, Yoona and Taeyeon went to Yunho place. 

"I never thought Yoochun and Jaejoong would take their own life."

"Love's crazy."

"They must have loved the girl alot." Yoona said. 

"They love them so much that they don't know how to express it beside making sure they will stay with them."

"How did i not see this coming, i should of taken notice."

"Yunho it's not your fault." Junsu said.

"If only i took notice i would have save them."

"We may have regrets but we can't do anything now."

"What's done is done, all we can do now is move on."

As Changmin drove home he took out a photo of Seohyun, he looked at her and smile. "Only if i have said something, you would still be here. I'm sorry Seohyun."

 

 

 

So this is how my story end, i think it was fine, at least in my head it was. LOL. I hope you guys liked my story, and if i disappointed you with my ending i'm sorry. Sorry for my bad english as well. ^^